Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We have Jammer for a bit longer!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

We have Jammer for a bit longer!! Empty
PostSubject: We have Jammer for a bit longer!!   We have Jammer for a bit longer!! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:24 pm

Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: We have Jammer for a bit longer!!   We have Jammer for a bit longer!! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:40 pm

A bit surprised by this. I have nothing against Jammer as I think he is a very good player at both centre and 2nd row, but I think this means we have already filled our overseas quota for next season, so how can we be in the running for the next great aussie to want to come to super league?
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: We have Jammer for a bit longer!!   We have Jammer for a bit longer!! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Jammer for me is one of those players that i don't often tend to notice in that he rarely stands out.

Not really so sure what to think of this extension. But if Brown thinks its the right thing to do then he has my support.
Back to top Go down
wheatley92
Ballboy
Ballboy
wheatley92

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: We have Jammer for a bit longer!!   We have Jammer for a bit longer!! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:58 pm

i think he does his bit for the club but i agree with matt01 what if a great aussi wants to come to us, and we cant have him?
ahh well, the giants are good with the youngsters coming up into the squad
Back to top Go down
boomer
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: We have Jammer for a bit longer!!   We have Jammer for a bit longer!! EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:55 pm

another one of our good buys 100%er good news
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have Jammer for a bit longer!!   We have Jammer for a bit longer!! Empty

Back to top Go down

We have Jammer for a bit longer!!
Page 1 of 1