Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shop and ticket office open longer

Go down 
+3
JudgeB
ponner
dannablue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

shop and ticket office open longer Empty
PostSubject: shop and ticket office open longer   shop and ticket office open longer EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:06 pm

The club shop is open 12noon until 7pm kick off tomorrow if you want to check out the wembley merchandise!

Got myself large flag for 9.99 - 90cm x 150cm - nice! Will look brill on parcel shelf going down M1 Smile

Also ticket office open same hours for those wanting wembley tickets tomorrow
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: shop and ticket office open longer   shop and ticket office open longer EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:08 pm

Hope the stick on the flag isn't more than 1 metre long Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

PostSubject: Re: shop and ticket office open longer   shop and ticket office open longer EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:06 pm

ponner wrote:
Hope the stick on the flag isn't more than 1 metre long Very Happy

Doesnt come with a stick Smile

It has two rivet holes so it could be attached to a stick but I have already read the dos and donts on the wembley site so wouldnt fall fowl of that one Wink

It will be great for draping over the shoulders whilst walking up to the gates of wembley shop and ticket office open longer 21033 shop and ticket office open longer 21033 shop and ticket office open longer 21033
Back to top Go down
JudgeB
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
JudgeB

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: shop and ticket office open longer   shop and ticket office open longer EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:26 pm

[quote="dannablue"]
ponner wrote:

It will be great for draping over the shoulders whilst walking up to the gates of wembley shop and ticket office open longer 21033 shop and ticket office open longer 21033 shop and ticket office open longer 21033

Even greater waving it aloft when Brett holds up the Cahllenge Cup pray
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

PostSubject: Re: shop and ticket office open longer   shop and ticket office open longer EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:00 pm

[quote="JudgeB"]
dannablue wrote:
ponner wrote:

Even greater waving it aloft when Brett holds up the Cahllenge Cup pray

I second that pray pray pray pray And if he does I will be Sad like a baby!!!
Back to top Go down
giants4eva15
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 82
Location : the giants are my religion, the galpharm my church!
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: shop and ticket office open longer   shop and ticket office open longer EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:39 pm

thanks to you danna the hubby got the pic on his phone and went and bought one too! but i got a phone charm and he also got a key fob too Smile
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: shop and ticket office open longer   shop and ticket office open longer EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:00 pm

We went in the shop before the game. If it was any other shop I would have moaned about how packed it was but because it was the Giants shop, it was great to see Very Happy
Going to buy a flag and 2 car flags before the final and the kids will probably want a couple of fingers too.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: shop and ticket office open longer   shop and ticket office open longer EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:14 pm

was the yicket office buisy though?
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: shop and ticket office open longer   shop and ticket office open longer EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:52 pm

adelaide-giant.no9 wrote:
was the yicket office buisy though?

My uncle went past the ticket office and said it was busy.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: shop and ticket office open longer   shop and ticket office open longer EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:37 am

[quote="JudgeB"]
dannablue wrote:
ponner wrote:

Even greater waving it aloft when Brett holds up the "Cahllenge Cup" pray

You been on the pop Judge???? Wink Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

PostSubject: Re: shop and ticket office open longer   shop and ticket office open longer EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:45 pm

giants4eva15 wrote:
thanks to you danna the hubby got the pic on his phone and went and bought one too! but i got a phone charm and he also got a key fob too Smile

Great stuff!

The queue when we went past on Sunday in the club shop was a fantastic sight. The Challenge Cup T-shirts and flags were selling likely wild fire.... Smile

Cant wait to wave my flag....not many sleeps left now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shop and ticket office open longer   shop and ticket office open longer Empty

Back to top Go down

shop and ticket office open longer
Page 1 of 1