Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Brett again!

Go down 
+7
Shogun
anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf
Giant-Dragon
giants4eva15
Eclair
Pharmergibbs
joek
11 posters
AuthorMessage
joek
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-25

No Brett again! Empty
PostSubject: No Brett again!   No Brett again! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:00 pm

Huge loss in my view. He makes our whole team tick!
Back to top Go down
Pharmergibbs
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 162

No Brett again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Brett again!   No Brett again! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:38 pm

How you know? No squad released yet.
Back to top Go down
Eclair
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-16

No Brett again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Brett again!   No Brett again! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:01 pm

I believe it says that BH won't be playing on the Examiner website. Andy is fit and could play, if selected!
Back to top Go down
giants4eva15
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 82
Location : the giants are my religion, the galpharm my church!
Registration date : 2009-03-07

No Brett again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Brett again!   No Brett again! EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:31 pm

it says on examiner website not recovered and failed fitness test but hopefully back for the cup game v cas! hope so!
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

No Brett again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Brett again!   No Brett again! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:48 am

Fudge..

I hope we dont end up missing him again Sad like nathan brown says they need to get over the fact he aint playing with them and just kick on
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-01-07

No Brett again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Brett again!   No Brett again! EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:52 am

We should still have enough in the tank to beat Wastefield regardless of whether Hodgson plays or not. Many on this site have said they have faith in Cudjoe, so what's the problem?

I think having Andy back will be a huge boost for the team, the forwards have looked a bit timid of late.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
Shogun

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-06-05

No Brett again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Brett again!   No Brett again! EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Cudjoe filled B.Hodgson`s boots well today, a very solid performance by all.
It was good to see the forwards firing on all cylinders again.
Back to top Go down
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-01-07

No Brett again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Brett again!   No Brett again! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:27 am

Well that for me is better than Hodgson playing, if Cudjoe can put in a solid performance then that can only be good for confidence. Let's hope Brett is missing next weekend aswell, haha!
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

No Brett again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Brett again!   No Brett again! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:59 am

It will be interesting to see what happens if Hodgson is fit for next week, as Cudjoe's performance yesterday means he doesn't deserve to be dropped and it is clear his best position is full back.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

No Brett again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Brett again!   No Brett again! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:05 am

I think if Brett is fit then he should play full back. Nothing against Cudjoe who played well but Brett adds another dimension to our creative attack which we'll need next week against a team who'll be more up for the game than Wakey were.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

No Brett again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Brett again!   No Brett again! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:29 pm

But I think Cudjoes performance at the weekend was as least as good as anything Hodgson has done and better than most of his games for us.
Back to top Go down
JudgeB
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
JudgeB

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-04-29

No Brett again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Brett again!   No Brett again! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:23 pm

Cudjoe clearly had a good game yesterday but has not performed consistently whereas Hodgson has been so far this season.
Cudjoes only 20 and his time will come. But at the present Hodgson should/will come straight back into the side once fit.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

No Brett again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Brett again!   No Brett again! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:13 pm

I know it is only a small point but I thought Cudjoe was 21. Also Hodgson has not been completely consistent either. He had an absolute nightmare against Leeds for example. We say if they are good enough they are old enough and against Wakey Cudjoe showed he was good enough.
Back to top Go down
Pharmergibbs
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 162

No Brett again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Brett again!   No Brett again! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:45 pm

I don think that we can justify leaving our captain and star player out of the side if fit. It is tough on Leroy but he knows the score and also knows his time will come. I think it will be much more difficult to have a good game against Cas this week given the standard Wakefield served up. We need him back and I think we will be well on the way to the semi finals!
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

No Brett again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Brett again!   No Brett again! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:14 pm

There used to be a saying ,you should never change a winning team, And whats all this his time will come, Surely his time is now ,if he is playing well enough.
Back to top Go down
JudgeB
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
JudgeB

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-04-29

No Brett again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Brett again!   No Brett again! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:22 pm

matt01 wrote:
I know it is only a small point but I thought Cudjoe was 21. Also Hodgson has not been completely consistent either. He had an absolute nightmare against Leeds for example. We say if they are good enough they are old enough and against Wakey Cudjoe showed he was good enough.

Bit pedantic me thinks! 20 or 21 it matters not.
In my book one good game amongst many does not maketh a star. And one nightmare amongst many does not maketh a flop.
I for one hope that Hodgson is back on Sunday. Against an in form Castleford side we need his experience.
I'm sure Cudjoe will have many cup games to play in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Brett again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Brett again!   No Brett again! Empty

Back to top Go down

No Brett again!
Page 1 of 1