Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Salford chit chat

Go down 
+5
DYSON28
Gem Bob
defleppard
reidy
ponner
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Salford chit chat Empty
PostSubject: Salford chit chat   Salford chit chat EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:17 pm

How do you see this game going? Will it be a tough game? will we see the Giants back to our best or will we still be in the slump we've hit lately?
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Salford chit chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salford chit chat   Salford chit chat EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:41 pm

Hopefully we'll show some form. If Salford beat us, I'll be pretty hacked off tbh.
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Salford chit chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salford chit chat   Salford chit chat EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:51 am

i'd like to see us get the ball out wide quicker and use dummy runners,stop all this coming back inside,we are beginning to become a touch predictable.

moore has got to come back into the side at 9,his defence down the middle is very important

for me faiumu does all his best work at 9,he is not nearly as effective as a loose forward,so a srtaight choice between him and lunt for the replacement 9.

i too would be hacked off if we lost this one
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Salford chit chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salford chit chat   Salford chit chat EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:28 pm

I really think we are going to annihilate them. Im thinking at least 30 points clear.
Back to top Go down
DYSON28
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
DYSON28

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Salford chit chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salford chit chat   Salford chit chat EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:33 pm

Smile Smile I agree Salford chit chat 21033 Salford chit chat 21033
Back to top Go down
bostock
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
bostock

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Salford chit chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salford chit chat   Salford chit chat EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:34 pm

Gem Bob wrote:
I really think we are going to annihilate them. Im thinking at least 30 points clear.
would be nice to get back on track Smile
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Salford chit chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salford chit chat   Salford chit chat EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:36 am

defleppard wrote:
i'd like to see us get the ball out wide quicker and use dummy runners,stop all this coming back inside,we are beginning to become a touch predictable.

moore has got to come back into the side at 9,his defence down the middle is very important

for me faiumu does all his best work at 9,he is not nearly as effective as a loose forward,so a srtaight choice between him and lunt for the replacement 9.

Lunt every time for me, Faiumu messes around too much, dummy inside, dummy outside, slows the passing move too much.

Wicked sidestep but doesn't seem to break the line very often, would be looking to Moore (if we could keep him) and Lunt next season for the 9 spot.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Salford chit chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salford chit chat   Salford chit chat EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:23 am

FLYINGPROP wrote:
defleppard wrote:

Lunt every time for me, Faiumu messes around too much, dummy inside, dummy outside, slows the passing move too much.

Wicked sidestep but doesn't seem to break the line very often, would be looking to Moore (if we could keep him) and Lunt next season for the 9 spot.

Lunt looks to be the future to me as well.
Back to top Go down
bostock
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
bostock

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Salford chit chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salford chit chat   Salford chit chat EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:07 pm

FLYINGPROP wrote:
defleppard wrote:

agree with lunt,but faiumu over moore every time for me,when he does pass it he is more accurate than moore and takes the line on more to(great side step) Smile
he just needs more time at 9 and not in the second row or loose forward imo Neutral Smile
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Salford chit chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salford chit chat   Salford chit chat EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:18 pm

All three have some great qualities. Lunt is quick, Faiumu is strong and Moore is a workaholic, combine the three and you have Roby.
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Salford chit chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salford chit chat   Salford chit chat EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:10 pm

just a concern that our gameplan so far on attack has revolved around moore out of acting half dummying once twice three times,have we got an alternative gameplan with ball in hand if he's not there.

matts right all three 9's have good qualities
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salford chit chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salford chit chat   Salford chit chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Salford chit chat
Page 1 of 1