Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cudjoe?

Go down 
+4
FLYINGPROP
matt01
Ivor C&G Scarf
sadu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sadu
Ballboy
Ballboy
sadu

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Cudjoe? Empty
PostSubject: Cudjoe?   Cudjoe? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:39 am

Is it just me.. or does Cudjoe seem to hesitate an awful lot? Can't seem to descide which way to run... doesn't want to make tackles..(observasions from Harlequins at home... long ago I know..but still) just doesn't seem upto SL standards to me... esecially with our team getting stronger.. the weaker are standing out like soar thumbs.
The two that have stood out as 'just not quite cutting it' players are Aspi & Cudjoe.
I think he could do with a year out on loan to build up some confidence and see if he's really up to it.
Does anyone think he would be any good as replacement for Brett in FB if he were to be injured? Neutral

I'm hoping he proves me wrong this Monday... but I don't think Nathan will want to keep him on if he plays the way he did when Harlequins came over.
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Cudjoe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe?   Cudjoe? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:05 am

Cudjoe is a learning youngster. One for the future who is just about adequate at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Cudjoe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe?   Cudjoe? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:48 am

Remember he is being played out of position this season. When he first came into the team at full back he looked quality.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Cudjoe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe?   Cudjoe? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:39 pm

A good youngster in my opinion and one very much for the future, Once Brett calls it a day , Cudjoe can hopefully take over and become a giant legend, in the meantime he is a very good squad player.

If he can listen, watch and learn from Brett then will stand him in good stead for the future.

Never lets us down and i'm of the opinion that Cudjoe, Lawrence, Carlille, Mcnally, Lunt, McGilvery are the stars of the future who we need to keep hold of and mould into Super League players.

We now have the coaching structure in place where we can attract the calibre of these youngsters and all bodes well for the future. Cudjoe? 21033 cheers
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Cudjoe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe?   Cudjoe? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:49 pm

I like Cudjoe, maybe he does stutter a little at times when meeting the oppositions line but i think it's more of a case of trying to wrong foot them ala O'Hare. Give him a little more time to develop imo cos i'm sure he's learning from Brett all the time and if Brett was every injured then i'm pretty sure Nathan would have every faith in Leroy doing a good job there for us.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Cudjoe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe?   Cudjoe? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:06 pm

Ivor C&G Scarf wrote:
Cudjoe is a learning youngster. One for the future who is just about adequate at the moment.

Exactly. He has massive potential which will come in time. But when it does come we need to make sure he is still with us.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Cudjoe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe?   Cudjoe? EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Gem Bob wrote:
Ivor C&G Scarf wrote:

Exactly. He has massive potential which will come in time. But when it does come we need to make sure he is still with us.

As we do with all of em, I remember a certain Steve Booth
Back to top Go down
anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Cudjoe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe?   Cudjoe? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:32 pm

He needs at least another full season after this one, we need to give local lads that extra bit of time to prove themselves. He doesn't look comfortable playing on the wing and it could be said that his career is taking a while to kick start, whereas Michael Lawrence came onto the scene and looked a naural from day one and has gone from strength to strength ever since.

Let's see if Brett can help him become the fullback we all want him to be, if he can't improve learning from Brett then he never will.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Cudjoe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe?   Cudjoe? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:53 pm

anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf wrote:
He needs at least another full season after this one, we need to give local lads that extra bit of time to prove themselves. He doesn't look comfortable playing on the wing and it could be said that his career is taking a while to kick start, whereas Michael Lawrence came onto the scene and looked a naural from day one and has gone from strength to strength ever since.

Let's see if Brett can help him become the fullback we all want him to be, if he can't improve learning from Brett then he never will.

Don't worry he will, and with Browny's guidance too can't fail to make a good un!! Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Cudjoe? Empty
PostSubject: Cudjoe   Cudjoe? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:15 pm

What's happened to the 'Cudjoe' thread? I was just about to post on it sayng that Leroy was my MOM today.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Cudjoe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe?   Cudjoe? EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:23 pm

You've posted in it!!! Wink

No mate it was in the general RL section so i've just moved it to the correct section and added your post to it..
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Cudjoe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe?   Cudjoe? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:14 am

Ta.
Back to top Go down
sadu
Ballboy
Ballboy
sadu

Cudjoe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe?   Cudjoe? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:22 am

Thanx for movin it to the right place Ponner.. realised I'd posted it wrong a bit late. Anyway.. enjoying all the positivity Smile
I understand what y'all are sayin bout him playin a diff position and all, and he does do some good things.
.. I guess it might be a similar situation to what Erol was a couple of seasons back, where he had all the potential, but kept back from using it.. and now he's absolutly great.
I just hope Cudjoe can sort out the hesitation... because whatever position he is playing he needs to push forward and not run back or stand still. Especially if he was to take over as FB.

& totally agree about Brown & Hodgsons guidance.. they've been a great inspiration & brought passion & discipline to the whole team.
Back to top Go down
nathaniel999
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Cudjoe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe?   Cudjoe? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:50 pm

i know leroy is playing out of positio but i would play him on wthe wing above aspy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
sadu
Ballboy
Ballboy
sadu

Cudjoe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe?   Cudjoe? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:15 pm

nathaniel999 wrote:
i know leroy is playing out of positio but i would play him on wthe wing above aspy at the moment.

Fair point, well made Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cudjoe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe?   Cudjoe? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cudjoe?
Page 1 of 1