Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cudjoe

Go down 
+5
JudgeB
Gem Bob
Shogun
matt01
BO JANGLES
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Cudjoe Empty
PostSubject: Cudjoe   Cudjoe EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Good to see him extending his contract with the Giants, Big furure for this lad.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Cudjoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe   Cudjoe EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Aye, well deserved. He is playing out of position yet is still setting the world on fire. I think as he matures he will move inside a lot more, taking more and more responsibility on until he becomes a real leader within the team. Just my opinion, but if he keeps his head screwed on and continues to develop at the rate he is doing he could go along way in this sport.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
Shogun

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Cudjoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe   Cudjoe EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Good move to sign Cudjoe up. He is most likely a future International if he keeps on improving. Last season he came on in leaps and bounds, and when he covers for BH you can see he has taken on board tips from the master.
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Cudjoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe   Cudjoe EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Agree, a star of the future this lad.
Back to top Go down
JudgeB
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
JudgeB

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Cudjoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe   Cudjoe EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Remember seeing him at Fax 2-3 years ago at full back, he had a bit of a mare and I didn't think he'd make it and said as much on the dark side.
Boy has he made me eat my words. Turing out to be a cracking prospect and asset to the club.
Fully deserves this new deal.
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Cudjoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe   Cudjoe EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Superb, if anyone desreves a decent contract, Leroy does.
Back to top Go down
anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Cudjoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe   Cudjoe EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:31 am

Getting the young stars signed up is key to our growth as a force in the game. I think Brett has a couple more seasons in him as a top class fullback, by which point Leroy will be ready to step into his shoes. Whatever happens it is crucial we have a top notch FB in our side, possibly the most crucial position in RL today.

We all saw just how bad things could get when Sharp played Thorman at FB, Reilly always gave his all but Brett has taken the league by storm and proved what a difference one man can make to side with potential.
Back to top Go down
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Cudjoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe   Cudjoe EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:34 am

anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf wrote:
Getting the young stars signed up is key to our growth as a force in the game. I think Brett has a couple more seasons in him as a top class fullback, by which point Leroy will be ready to step into his shoes. Whatever happens it is crucial we have a top notch FB in our side, possibly the most crucial position in RL today.

We all saw just how bad things could get when Sharp played Thorman at FB, Reilly always gave his all but Brett has taken the league by storm and proved what a difference one man can make to side with potential.

we also need lawrence to get a good run in the team and either leave out lolesi or whatuira.. we could have a partnership on one wing od cudkoe and lawrence
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Cudjoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe   Cudjoe EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:45 am

Personally - I see another plus !
Young Elliott coming through as full back - and learning fast from both the ones mentioned --with Leroy cementing a spot on the wing

Yeah Elliott is young --but showing bags of potential
Just lacking experience at the highest level -- but bring him on nice and steady - and I`m confident he could well settle in with proper coaching and man management
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cudjoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cudjoe   Cudjoe Empty

Back to top Go down

Cudjoe
Page 1 of 1