Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

harlequins cup-tie

Go down 
+6
BO JANGLES
Shogun
Giant-Dragon
kirkysmum
ponner
penninegiant
10 posters
AuthorMessage
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

harlequins cup-tie Empty
PostSubject: harlequins cup-tie   harlequins cup-tie EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:28 am

Right gang !

Have had a few more enquiries re a coach to the cup tie --so lets get serious...................

I muted a possible travel club coach on a regular basis after some early season requests --and the response was..............................................................................................eeerrr minimal to say the least !!

However if I can get enough for a 33/35 seater (on a fist come first PAY basis --and youd better "move yer body -and wallet" --it can be done for the cup match --approx £25-00 per head if the bus is FULL -sorry no reductions for kiddies -a seats a seat !!
But seriously --No-- definitely NO-- MESSING ABOUT!

Money by Monday PM - cant run it on maybes and airy fairy promises

So who out there is interested and if anyone is going to tomorrows match --you can chat amongst yerselves and maybe give Ponner the money if youre interested --but I will have to move --so if you are --so have you!!

Dont want to appear dictatorial -- but often every man and is dog are up for it when you raise it -- but usually only Rover can arrange his finances promptly!! Wink

will see how it goes this time

If youre definite --then we can look at link up for "fare" payment asap

Just PM me -or post on here!

PG
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

harlequins cup-tie Empty
PostSubject: Re: harlequins cup-tie   harlequins cup-tie EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:55 am

Unfortunately it's my weekend for the kids so even though we've got the free tickets it'll still cost a bomb for 5 of us. Would have been very interested otherwise.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
kirkysmum
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-27

harlequins cup-tie Empty
PostSubject: Re: harlequins cup-tie   harlequins cup-tie EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:11 am

I know you'll probably all have season tickets but I have an adult and a junior ticket for this match if anyone wants them.

Kirky is playing in the West Riding under 13's cup final on the Sunday & the lads are taking it really seriously. I think some extra practice is planned for the Saturday & he doesn't want to spend hours on a coach the day before etc etc So reluctantly we're not going, when I got the tickets I thought he could have been persuaded to go. They're also in the Huddersfield Cup final on the Sunday we play over at Warrington so I just hope they have the first game (or Sky decide they want to show our match & mess everything about) or we'll be missing that too.

Anyway if anyone can use the tickets just let me know & I can post them or we'll be at the game tonight.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

harlequins cup-tie Empty
PostSubject: Re: harlequins cup-tie   harlequins cup-tie EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:49 am

ponner wrote:
Unfortunately it's my weekend for the kids so even though we've got the free tickets it'll still cost a bomb for 5 of us. Would have been very interested otherwise.
totally understand ponner --and kirkys mum --big day for the lad --heres wishing them the very best from all of us on here!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

harlequins cup-tie Empty
PostSubject: Re: harlequins cup-tie   harlequins cup-tie EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:38 pm

I would love to do this.. but i get payed on friday and the deadline is monday...gutted Sad
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
Shogun
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
Shogun

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-06-05

harlequins cup-tie Empty
PostSubject: Re: harlequins cup-tie   harlequins cup-tie EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:47 pm

ponner wrote:

You know what that means. Eh PG !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

harlequins cup-tie Empty
PostSubject: Re: harlequins cup-tie   harlequins cup-tie EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:24 pm

Not a pickin doubt SG!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

harlequins cup-tie Empty
PostSubject: Re: harlequins cup-tie   harlequins cup-tie EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:09 pm

Well you know I'm down for 3 mate.
Back to top Go down
DYSON28
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
DYSON28

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-02-15

harlequins cup-tie Empty
PostSubject: Re: harlequins cup-tie   harlequins cup-tie EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:23 am

Looks like its going to be a good following sat . been down to stadium this morning they have had to ask for more tickets they have 'sold' so to speak therer allocated 500 and 3 coaches full already ...!!! Smile harlequins cup-tie 21033
Back to top Go down
bostock
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
bostock

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2008-04-29

harlequins cup-tie Empty
PostSubject: Re: harlequins cup-tie   harlequins cup-tie EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:01 pm

Back to top Go down
wheatley92
Ballboy
Ballboy
wheatley92

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-28

harlequins cup-tie Empty
PostSubject: Re: harlequins cup-tie   harlequins cup-tie EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:15 pm

should be a great crowd then,
hope every1 has their singing voices, and let the boys no the fans are there.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

harlequins cup-tie Empty
PostSubject: Re: harlequins cup-tie   harlequins cup-tie EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:24 pm

wheatley92 wrote:
should be a great crowd then,
hope every1 has their singing voices, and let the boys no the fans are there.

I might even wear one of my shirts, (a rare thing for me on away days ) It will of course be the traditional Claret and Gold hoops.
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

harlequins cup-tie Empty
PostSubject: Re: harlequins cup-tie   harlequins cup-tie EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 8:05 am

1 spare seat if anybody's interested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk
bostock
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
bostock

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2008-04-29

harlequins cup-tie Empty
PostSubject: Re: harlequins cup-tie   harlequins cup-tie EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:45 am

Ivor C&G Scarf wrote:
1 spare seat if anybody's interested.
wish i could but i have to work saturday night Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

harlequins cup-tie Empty
PostSubject: Re: harlequins cup-tie   harlequins cup-tie Empty

Back to top Go down

harlequins cup-tie
Page 1 of 1