Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

French tv. Now Score updates from catala

Go down 
+18
Giant leopard
Shogun
joek
CJ
Mandy Giants Fan
Gem Bob
Pharmergibbs
hudders789
raceman
bostock
matt01
Ivor C&G Scarf
FLYINGPROP
reidy
Giant-Dragon
Durham Giant
washy
ponner
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:10 pm

Get in there Giants Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
Giant leopard

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:47 pm

Fantastic result. One of the hardest fixtures of the calender out of the way. The points are important but the boost it can give us early in the campaign is worth more than points. Better get my voice ready for next weekend. Well done lads.
Back to top Go down
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:54 pm

it was a nice wake up call
Back to top Go down
sadu
Ballboy
Ballboy
sadu

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:41 am

Thank god i was wrong with the scores... ABSOLUTLY EXCELLENT RESULT!!!!

.. lets hope we can keep it up!! French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 21033 woooow go the Giants!

Am so over excited bout next week now.. rekon we can do it! Hopin for a good game... wont b easy. off to watch the highlights from todays game on sky now.. Very Happy yaay! see ya
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:59 am

Very solid performance from the lads. Downside though is it looks like Crabtree might be missing next week. Can't believe how quick i've changed my opinion of Moore. I was less than pleased when we announced his signing on loan.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:14 am

Best try of the game
Back to top Go down
kirkysmum
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:13 am

ponner wrote:
Very solid performance from the lads. Downside though is it looks like Crabtree might be missing next week. Can't believe how quick i've changed my opinion of Moore. I was less than pleased when we announced his signing on loan.

Excellent result for the Giants. Like you I wasn't too keen when we signed Moore but I'd been impressed with his performance in the pre-season games.

Really pleased with Finnegan's two tries, I'd already decided he'd have to be my Skando replacement!!

What's wrong with Eorl?
Back to top Go down
Durham Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:36 am

Eorl looks like he he has done his hamstring . Judging by th elook on his face it looked like a tear rather than a tweak. If i an right he may be out for a good while.

thank god we have got Korkidas
Back to top Go down
sadu
Ballboy
Ballboy
sadu

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:42 am

ponner wrote:
Yeh my hubby wasn't too pleased with him either...I thought maybe it was just down to him not being happy or settling with the other teams.. 4 some reason I think he'll b happy here n' do well. Let's hope he keeps it up n' even improves.. n we can get the best out of the lad.
N' Kevin Brown played excellent too...generally the team was great.
Erol looked like he was in alot of pain Sad pulled ham-string or somethng...looked like knee injury.

I've got to say... they look more like a team/happy team working together since Thorman left heheh
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:49 am

sadu wrote:
[hey look more like a team/happy team working together since Thorman left heheh

Erm, other people have also left - including one Jon Sharp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk
Mandy Giants Fan
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Mandy Giants Fan

Number of posts : 838
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:50 am

good match to watch, mick and i watched it at 1.45am and then got up and watched it again at 7am, sad i know lol
i was the same about Moore, but he is a workhorse.
I even told Danny Kirmond, i wondered could he handle SL, but he proved me wrong last year and i told him so.
we do have to thank a certain JS for signing him Sad
Back to top Go down
sadu
Ballboy
Ballboy
sadu

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:51 am

Mandy Giants Fan wrote:
good match to watch, mick and i watched it at 1.45am and then got up and watched it again at 7am, sad i know lol
i was the same about Moore, but he is a workhorse.
I even told Danny Kirmond, i wondered could he handle SL, but he proved me wrong last year and i told him so.
we do have to thank a certain JS for signing him Sad

hehe I recorded it!! will be watching a few more times b4 end of the week.

n'.. lol i know sharpe left too, he did make a few good signings but I think the team look more comfy now as a team...that's why i only mentioned Thorman.
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:21 pm

Was I very sleepy at half 2 this morning or did I imagine not seeing Robinson kick over Finnigans try?? I'm sure I heard the commentator say it was 10 points B hodgson scored!! So why do all the score cards say Robinson kicked??? Neutral
Back to top Go down
JudgeB
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
JudgeB

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:28 pm

Brett kicked all the goals on my TV.

Who would be second choice kicker? though Hodgson in my mind (David that is)
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:06 pm

yeh dunno how a reporter managed to get Robinson and Hodgson mixed up Neutral
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:33 pm

They also got Bosc as try scorer when it was Pelo!!
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 3:06 pm

that try was brill :O

robbo was fearless
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:29 pm

Anyone who has recorded it be willing to let me have a copy?

Please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:38 pm

I don't have a dvd recorder sorry. You can come round and watch it at mine though if you're desperate. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

French tv. Now Score updates from catala
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5