Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

French tv. Now Score updates from catala

Go down 
+18
Giant leopard
Shogun
joek
CJ
Mandy Giants Fan
Gem Bob
Pharmergibbs
hudders789
raceman
bostock
matt01
Ivor C&G Scarf
FLYINGPROP
reidy
Giant-Dragon
Durham Giant
washy
ponner
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

French tv. Now Score updates from catala Empty
PostSubject: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:07 am

Anyone know which French TV channel will now show the Catalans games? I heard a while back Sport+ was to stop showing them.

Last edited by ponner on Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:18 pm

Orange tv!! I checked the online listings though and couldn't find owt then I got an error saying in french that it was only available to orange customers!

I shall be keeping an eye "just in" case but if anyone knows anywhere where it's definately on please let me know!
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:49 pm

Link
Thanks washy. Think I may have found it. Click on the link and download livestation then register. There's orange sport and orange sport info i've been watching for about 10mins.
Back to top Go down
Durham Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:57 pm

does it cost money.?
is it showing the game and what time is KO is it 6pm our time?
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:59 pm

Durham Giant wrote:
does it cost money.?
is it showing the game and what time is KO is it 6pm our time?
I've been watching it and i've not had to put any card details in. Not sure about the kick off time yet but will find out.
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Im watching Australian TV on it :3
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:37 pm

The only concern is that that channel says Orange sport info and looking at it on freeetv.com which is exactly the same stream as yours ponner, but no activition or registration! it looks more like sky sports news rather than sky sports. but it's the only sports channel actually Orange the others available through orange are the usual mainstream sports! Can't find any listing for this orange channel unlike the mainstream ones which again suggests it's SSN!
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Confirmation although I can't access that site in english!
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:28 pm

I'll give it my best shot, here goes:

31/01/2009: Catalan Dragons on Orange Sport The French federation of Rugby with XIII signed, in collaboration with IMG Sports Media, a franchise agreement for 3 seasons with Orange. Orange indeed acquired the three next seasons rebroadcast rights of the Super League, of the tournament of the Furnace Nations and the matches of the Team of France of Rugby to XIII. The first match of the Catalan Dragons vis-a-vis Huddersfield Giants will thus be diffused on line on February 14, 2009 with 18:00 on Orange sport. Indeed, until June, the meetings in residence, initially envisaged with 19:30, will be advanced with 18:00. Orange will thus offer to its subscribers not only the entirety of the matches in residence of the Catalan Dragons but also of other meetings of Super League, thus making it possible the supporters to live the entirety of the championship. Here next meetings diffused on Orange sport:

Friday February 6 21.00 Leeds Rhinos/Celtic Crusaders
Saturday February 14 18.00 Dragons/Huddersfiled
Sunday February 22 (differed) 18.30 Warrington/Dragons
Sunday March 1 18.30 Harlequins/Wigan
Saturday March 7 18.00 Dragons/Castelford
Friday March 13 21.00 Leeds/Wigan
Friday March 20 21.00 St Helens/Leeds
Saturday March 21 18.00 Dragons/Bradford
Friday March 27 21.00 Wakefield/St Helens

Howzat? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:57 pm

Yes very good but which online translater did you use??
I did know what it said I was only commenting for those who would click on the link and be puzzled because it was in french!
In the hours of having this Orange TV info not once have Rugby a trieze been mentioned! even an advert for 14's has been shown! Really hope it's going to be shown!
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:00 pm

washy wrote:
I did know what it said I was only commenting for those who would click on the link and be puzzled because it was in french!
In the hours of having this Orange TV info not once have Rugby a trieze been mentioned! even an advert for 14's has been shown! Really hope it's going to be shown!

Shocked Monge tout Washy!!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:22 pm

washy wrote:

me too, my dads stealing my pc and hooking it up to the tv downstairs to watch it cos i have it installed on my pc (the software ponner linked)
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:43 pm

Giant-Dragon wrote:
washy wrote:

me too, my dads stealing my pc and hooking it up to the tv downstairs to watch it cos i have it installed on my pc (the software ponner linked)
Hey don't go blaming me if it's the wrong channel!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:45 pm

ponner wrote:
Giant-Dragon wrote:
washy wrote:

Hey don't go blaming me if it's the wrong channel!!!! Wink

XD dont worry i will Smile

Im joking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:04 am

ponner wrote:
Link
Thanks washy. Think I may have found it. Click on the link and download livestation then register. There's orange sport and orange sport info i've been watching for about 10mins.

I can see it now, we all get sat down pc's at the ready,log into livestation, onto Orange TV, few tinnies to hand then just as kick off approaches, NEIGHBOURS!!!
arrrrgggggggggg Bostock will be in his element No Sad lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:03 pm

That would be just our bleedin luck FP.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:23 pm

There are these 2 channel links too which PG has informed me about. Try either of them .

orange sport

orange sport
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:49 pm

You hadn't better be kiddin' - I'vr invited a load round!

[If you come bring a few BOTTLES - not tins.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:58 pm

Where were my bleedin invite Ivor?
Oh, don't tell me, posted tonight, 2nd class! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:10 pm

reidy@work wrote:

As if I'd give you an invite. Huh!
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Ivor C&G Scarf wrote:
reidy@work wrote:

How many bottles did you say you'd bring? Neutral
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:06 am

Ivor C&G Scarf wrote:
Ivor C&G Scarf wrote:
reidy@work wrote:

Didn't say I'd bring any, just didn't tell you how many I would sup! drunken Sleep drunken Sleep drunken Sleep Wink
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:27 am

reidy@work wrote:
Ivor C&G Scarf wrote:
Ivor C&G Scarf wrote:
reidy@work wrote:

Didn't say I'd bring any, just didn't tell you how many I would sup! drunken Sleep drunken Sleep drunken Sleep Wink

If you ain't bringing any that's easy...

...NONE! Smile
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:53 am

Some host you are! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:19 pm

ponner wrote:
There are these 2 channel links too which PG has informed me about. Try either of them .

orange sport

orange sport
I can't get it to work, it says click here to download plug in, but then when I try its says it is an older version so won't do it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: French tv. Now Score updates from catala   French tv. Now Score updates from catala Empty

Back to top Go down

French tv. Now Score updates from catala
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next