Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New shirts now in store

Go down 
+5
reidy
matt01
Giant-Dragon
dannablue
ponner
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

New shirts now in store Empty
PostSubject: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:14 pm

New shirts now in store Newspic19466
Further to today’s arrival of the first batch of new 2009 claret and gold replica Home Shirts, the club are pleased to announce that a further batch has arrived containing the sizes Small Adult and Large Boys. These shirts are now available to purchase from the Stadium Superstore, and available to collect for those who have pre-ordered in advance.

By purchasing a new Giants home shirt together with a 2008 end of season DVD, supporters will receive £5 off their purchase.

Season ticket holders are reminded that they can receive £5 discount off their shirt by using their voucher found in the back of the booklet.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:54 pm

I wasnt too keen on the shirt from the photos I have to be honest but I saw the real thing in the shop today and it is much better in real life! Certainly think it will be a winner with the fans.
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:01 pm

I thought i would like it in real life but i still dont like it tbh
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:10 pm

Did the club accidentally only order kids sizes so the players are being used to stretch them?
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:08 am

matt01 wrote:
Did the club accidentally only order kids sizes so the players are being used to stretch them?
Talking to Michael Lawrence on facebook about that. He said they've all been measured up for their own shirt so that there's nothing for the opposition to grab on, Nathan Browns instructions. So all you ladies should be able to see every muscle the players have lol
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:37 pm

ponner wrote:
matt01 wrote:
Talking to Michael Lawrence on facebook about that. He said they've all been measured up for their own shirt so that there's nothing for the opposition to grab on, Nathan Browns instructions. So all you ladies should be able to see every muscle the players have lol

ahh good old nathan!

yum cant wait to see that then Wink
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:15 pm

Thats Claire, Nat and Tonia all drooling and dribbling for the next 12 months or so then! tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:52 pm

reidy@work wrote:
Thats Claire, Nat and Tonia all drooling and dribbling for the next 12 months or so then! tongue tongue tongue

Hell yeah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:37 am

reidy@work wrote:

it could have been worse, it could have been skando in that tight shirt Wink
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:58 am

adelaide-giant.no9 wrote:
reidy@work wrote:

I'd start running for cover if I was you mate Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mandy Giants Fan
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Mandy Giants Fan

Number of posts : 838
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:16 am

ponner wrote:
matt01 wrote:

who says we were looking at their muscles? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:11 am

Mandy Giants Fan wrote:
ponner wrote:
matt01 wrote:

MANDY!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm

Come on Mark, if Mandy hadn't have said owt, I'm sure one of the other girlies wudda done!
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:09 pm

reidy@work wrote:

OMG OMG OMG OMG i would LOVE that Very Happy heheheh wait wait how do we no about my little thing for Skando? :$
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:42 pm

I agree Mandy...I personally like to go to watch the skill and talent on show, and for the love of the game!

The muscles and tight bottoms are just a superb added bonus Embarassed :P :santa:
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:16 pm

reidy@work wrote:
Come on Mark, if Mandy hadn't have said owt, I'm sure one of the other girlies wudda done!

I would have said that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:18 pm

Giant-Dragon wrote:
reidy@work wrote:

OMG OMG OMG OMG i would LOVE that Very Happy heheheh wait wait how do we no about my little thing for Skando? :$

It is obvious about your little thing for Skando.... I said nothing at all so don't start on me!

Plus! I won't be dribbling and drooling at all! I will be staring instead haha :P
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:16 pm

Meltham Giant wrote:
Giant-Dragon wrote:
reidy@work wrote:

It is obvious about your little thing for Skando.... I said nothing at all so don't start on me!

Plus! I won't be dribbling and drooling at all! I will be staring instead haha :P

I dont care anymore tbh who knows now cos it dunt matter cos hes gone!

and haha oh i will be
Back to top Go down
Shogun
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
Shogun

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:52 pm

Got mine as an Xmas present from Ponner & Lel.
Good quality shirts, only thing is they seem a bit bare round the neck line compared to the old style collar, should be ok with a T-shirt under though.
Seems to be ample room in the shirts, I have a 3XL mainly for my gut, but this size will fit 44 -48 inch chest easy.
Back to top Go down
Mandy Giants Fan
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Mandy Giants Fan

Number of posts : 838
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:28 am

ponner wrote:
Mandy Giants Fan wrote:
ponner wrote:
matt01 wrote:

MANDY!! Laughing

What ............ I was thinking of their cute butts lol Cool and their ball handling skills of course Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New shirts now in store   New shirts now in store Empty

Back to top Go down

New shirts now in store
Page 1 of 1