Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mark the new Head Conditioner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Mark the new Head Conditioner Empty
PostSubject: Mark the new Head Conditioner   Mark the new Head Conditioner EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:33 am

Huddersfield Giants Head Coach Nathan Brown has completed his backroom staff with the appointment of 30 year old Mark Andrews as Head Conditioner.

Nathan Brown commented:

“Mark is well known to me from back home where he worked with Wests Tigers and St George Illawarra Dragons and I know that he will do a great job for us. Strength and conditioning is such a crucial part of modern day rugby league and it is great that Mark has accepted the post working for the Huddersfield Giants at the Galpharm Stadium.”

The 30 year old Andrews was delighted to take up the challenge at the Giants:

“I flew in for a look around and was impressed with all aspects of the club. I had been looking for a top job in the sport and this chance has come at just the right time for me. It’s a great opportunity for me and my family to come across here and make a real difference at a club that has huge potential. I am going to stay here and help Browny for a while before flying back home and bringing my family back after Christmas to start a new chapter in our lives.”
Mark the new Head Conditioner Newspic18908
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Mark the new Head Conditioner   Mark the new Head Conditioner EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:08 am

So, you owe a lot of people a pint.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Mark the new Head Conditioner   Mark the new Head Conditioner EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:09 am

Sorry, misread the surname! Very Happy

O/T Will someone please tell me how I can amend my location. I've gone into 'Profiles' and changed it there, but nothing happens after I save it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Mark the new Head Conditioner   Mark the new Head Conditioner EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:28 am

Ivor C&G Scarf wrote:
So, you owe a lot of people a pint.
i wish Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Mark the new Head Conditioner   Mark the new Head Conditioner EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:58 pm

so (it seems ) do we!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

ne`er mind Ivor --bout time I bought yer one!!
(if we rely on this fella we`ll be "parched"!!!) Wink
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Mark the new Head Conditioner   Mark the new Head Conditioner EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 7:55 pm

The back room staff do seem to be coming together nicely. Hopefully things will come together on the pitch right from the off next season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark the new Head Conditioner   Mark the new Head Conditioner Empty

Back to top Go down

Mark the new Head Conditioner
Page 1 of 1