Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best we can hope for?

Go down 
+5
bostock
BO JANGLES
Helen
Ivor C&G Scarf
ponner
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bostock
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
bostock

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Best we can hope for? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best we can hope for?   Best we can hope for? - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:48 pm

penninegiant wrote:
your enthusiasm and optimism is indeed to be envied young man --may it be ultimately rewarded !

sadly I have witnessed what you probably have not - and whether I can hang on long enough .............................................I know not!! Sad Sad
what have you witnessed,i have not missed that many games over the years?
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Best we can hope for?   Best we can hope for? - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 11:57 pm

Thankfully Bostock - after 60plus years a fan - I have seen our lads hold the cup - and win a championship play off (top sixteen as was ) ! and believe me I would LOVE to witness that again - the eyes would water!! Wink
Back to top Go down
bostock
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
bostock

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Best we can hope for?   Best we can hope for? - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 1:14 am

penninegiant wrote:
Thankfully Bostock - after 60plus years a fan - I have seen our lads hold the cup - and win a championship play off (top sixteen as was ) ! and believe me I would LOVE to witness that again - the eyes would water!! Wink
I would LOVE to witness that to (again) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Best we can hope for?   Best we can hope for? - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 12:13 pm

bostock wrote:
penninegiant wrote:
I would LOVE to witness that to (again) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Your support of the Giants is a credit to you mate, I too want us to succede, I am just not sure JS is the man to take us forward, Thats only my opinion and i would love to be proved wrong. Hope today is the start of a change for the good.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Best we can hope for?   Best we can hope for? - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 12:14 pm

penninegiant wrote:

You old bugger
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Best we can hope for?   Best we can hope for? - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm

bostock wrote:
penninegiant wrote:
your enthusiasm and optimism is indeed to be envied young man --may it be ultimately rewarded !

sadly I have witnessed what you probably have not - and whether I can hang on long enough .............................................I know not!! Sad Sad

He's witnessed...

...Crackerjack! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: Best we can hope for?   Best we can hope for? - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 9:55 pm

BO JANGLES wrote:
penninegiant wrote:

You old bugger

me and Methusela are but youngsters compared wi some! , mate!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: Best we can hope for?   Best we can hope for? - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 9:56 pm

Ivor C&G Scarf wrote:
bostock wrote:
penninegiant wrote:

He's witnessed...

...Crackerjack! Laughing

Yep ! I loved it when they dropped a cabbage!!! Wink --didnt you??? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best we can hope for?   Best we can hope for? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best we can hope for?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2