Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greg Eden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Greg Eden Empty
PostSubject: Greg Eden   Greg Eden EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Should we try and entice him back now? He was given the option of returning,lest we forget.
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Greg Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Eden   Greg Eden EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Bring him back,the assists when it matters,shame his brain closes down under the high ball,Better than Grix - who is not good enough unless entertaining sad losers ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Greg Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Eden   Greg Eden EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:22 pm

I don't think we bring him back, I think its one more season of Grixy and then Jake Connor. I know many do not like Grix, and when his confidence is low he does have some shockers, but he does some good things too. I think keeping Grixy and developing JC is the best option for Valur for Money.
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Greg Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Eden   Greg Eden EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:11 pm

Bring back Bodgy on a 1 year deal,Jez & Smurph will protect him,then we might just crack silverware,as these fans of top clubs always tell you,the play offs are all that matters,and that means a FB who is confident enough to get the ball out to the chalk in the opposition red zone,even it if might mean an occasional interception,a FB safety first stepping back into the middle channel is just a waste of time - IMO
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Greg Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Eden   Greg Eden EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:21 pm

defleppard wrote:
Should we try and entice him back now? He was given the option of returning,lest we forget.
I would have him back tommorow, A player who oozes abillity, and i would not play him at fullback.
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Greg Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Eden   Greg Eden EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:54 pm

BO JANGLES wrote:
defleppard wrote:
I would have him back tommorow, A player who oozes abillity, and i would not play him at fullback.
Fair call,he has proved at HKR he is a good ball handler,I assume you mean playing him in the halves,a similar solid physique type of pivot like Brett Finch who was very good at Goons.At the same time takes away the uncertainty of him under the bomb.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Greg Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Eden   Greg Eden EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:39 pm

defleppard wrote:
BO JANGLES wrote:
defleppard wrote:
Fair call,he has proved at HKR he is a good ball handler,I assume you mean playing him in the halves,a similar solid physique type of pivot like Brett Finch who was very good at Goons.At the same time takes away the uncertainty of him under the bomb.
A very allusive runner with a great sidestep and an abillity to be in the right place when the chance comes, Not nessesarilly a play creater like Briers or Brough, more in the schofield Mcquire mold , Just MO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greg Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greg Eden   Greg Eden Empty

Back to top Go down

Greg Eden
Page 1 of 1