Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

London away

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

London away Empty
PostSubject: London away   London away EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:30 pm

It goes without saying we have to win this one. We have to win them all, well we can afford one slip up in the early part of the play-offs, but that is it.

It will be interesting to see if we finally get Fielden back and if so which forward is rested in return. Will lads like Cording and Mullally get another run out too. Will Ta'ai get back in the 17?
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

London away Empty
PostSubject: Re: London away   London away EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:52 pm

I am beginning to think we shall never see Fielden in Claret and Gold again, I really hope I'm wrong and they do say no news is good news, and there has certainly been no news.
Back to top Go down
cabrita
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-09-24

London away Empty
PostSubject: Re: London away   London away EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Our friends in Widnes did us a big favour tonight. If we keep our heads and win this weekend in London then we will be three points clear with only two games to go. One more win after that and the hubcap is ours.

That also changes what Matt said. It no longer goes without saying that we have to win. We can now afford to lose any one of the remaining games, providing we win the other two. But beating London should be easier than either Wakefield or Bradford. Plus it would give us the chance to wrap things up at home instead of waiting until the Bradford game.

Can we start dreaming now?
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

London away Empty
PostSubject: Re: London away   London away EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Thank you Widnes.

We need to do the business against London, no slacking off like Wire did tonight. Lets show the rest of super league what a super team is.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

London away Empty
PostSubject: Re: London away   London away EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:01 pm

I was jumping about after the Widnes tries. Thought Wire would hammer them tonight. Just goes to show if you don't go into the game ready to do battle then you can come unstuck. Hope our boys watched the game tonight and give 100% on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
cabrita
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-09-24

London away Empty
PostSubject: Re: London away   London away EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:15 am

I must admit that I also thought this was a near certainty for Warrington. When the score stayed at 0-0 for so long, and then went 6-0 to Wire, my thought was here they go again, start slowly and then run up the score in the second half. They seem to have done that a lot this season. But then I saw the final score. My wife must have thought I'd gone barmy.

Hopefully today's result will do us some good on Saturday, just by driving home that you can't take even the bottom side for granted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

London away Empty
PostSubject: Re: London away   London away Empty

Back to top Go down

London away
Page 1 of 1