Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

London up next!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sparky
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: London up next!   Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:29 am

Well, after what I thought was a pretty decent hit up v Wire we're off up to bright lights of the big city next. This is a must win for me. We need to get back on track with another good performance but this time taking the spoils.

Lee probably out I should think so maybe the return of Lunty?

Who's going?
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: London up next!   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Not going to London. I guess Lee will almost certainly be banned. Also Brown and Gilmour were put on report, but if they get a ban I would expect a few from Wire to get bans as well and I can't see the RFL doing that. Although they do sometimes start the season tough and then ease off when the important games come along.

I hope Patrick, Lunt and a couple others are available to cover any knocks and bans. I think Brown will be working on remaining aggressive, but at the same time showing a bit more discipline.

It's surely too early in the season for calling games a must win, but you are right we need to get back on track, we don't want to get in a losing run.
Back to top Go down
sparky
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: London up next!   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:28 pm

I mean a must win in terms of building positive momentum. Next few games after this are really tough..Saints (H) , Wakey (A) & Cas (H). A good win at London should give us a fair chance v Saints week after. A loss in the capital & the next 3 games suddenly look alot harder.
Back to top Go down
Jools
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Re: London up next!   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Fergy will be out, chan a possibility larne mason and lunty all could have played last night. So cober available. If brown lee and gilly Are out no big deal- fooey to loose lunty in for lee and take your pick to replace Gilmour. Still an awesome side!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London up next!   

Back to top Go down

London up next!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Giants Forum-
Jump to: