Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

moment of the match v HKR (Home)?

Go down 
+2
BO JANGLES
Giantdee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

moment of the match v HKR (Home)? Empty
PostSubject: moment of the match v HKR (Home)?   moment of the match v HKR (Home)? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:39 pm

4 hookers, don't think that has ever been done before
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: moment of the match v HKR (Home)?   moment of the match v HKR (Home)? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Nathan likes them, except for Lunt that is Very Happy It's a shame Lunts not still here, counting Nathan we could maybe have set some kind of record.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: moment of the match v HKR (Home)?   moment of the match v HKR (Home)? EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:13 pm

I really think we did tonight Bo (but what it is cant be put onto a public forum!!) Mad

I arent going to analyse it either - but instead of watching where the action was on the video -they ought to watch where it wasnt !

But for the stewards -I would have gone onto the pitch and introduced em to their team mates!!

( I have reason to believe the water boy brought on a drawing to show where they should stand !
They obviously ignored it !)

Sadly DL, not being facetious one bit , THAT sort of display is why KD has his work cut out
But equally sadly , as a "backer" with a non RL background , he ultimately hires the people who hire the coaches who sign the players (maybe) ? so as the man who puts his hand fairly and squarely in his pocket he also has the casting vote and can change things !!

And believe me in his position I damn well would!
Where we`ve gone since the start of May is an insult to fans intelligence !

Its in black and white on another forum where I said categorically that as he and Kevin are leaving --let em go now -its that dour
Then PA can try to (a ) pull it around if possible and if he doesnt quite achieve it this season then maybe we can hit the ground running next
I got a load o flack then !!!(nowt fresh! Wink
But it seems at this very moment in time a few!!!!! seem to have changes tack just a teeny weeny weeny bit !
I like it (pardon the gloating!! Wink Very Happy

And to think I thought that the Italian fella was the only person to capsize the ship and jump!

Yes NB has brought us on from the JS era ---but maybe just maybe hes got a bit carried away
I have a feeling a certain Mr Cunningham might help him adjust back to normal life !
Then again --wasnt he an hooker for a while ??? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: moment of the match v HKR (Home)?   moment of the match v HKR (Home)? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:09 am

The end.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: moment of the match v HKR (Home)?   moment of the match v HKR (Home)? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:54 pm

Gem Bob wrote:
The end.

Don't mince your words will you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: moment of the match v HKR (Home)?   moment of the match v HKR (Home)? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Gem Bob wrote:
The end.
A bit premature. Admittedly it is not looking good, but the fat lady has not sung yet.

It needs someone to sort it out. Nathan believes he has been in this position before and come out well so lets hope he can come out even better this time. Fingers crossed.

How many games should he get? Is Paul Anderson the answer or if Nathan has lost the dressing room then is he too close to Nathan?
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: moment of the match v HKR (Home)?   moment of the match v HKR (Home)? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:21 pm

The thing is, and this is mooted quite frequently.

Do we really think NB tells them to knock on, miss tackles, make stupid errors etc...

This is a team of professionals that seemingly are so fragile that unless the air temperature, pressure and humidity are within strict limits they are unable to perform. Unless their stress levels are at a minimum they cannot perform.

Give me a break, you don't forget how to play rugby, you don't forget what a high tackle is or how to catch a ball.
Yes NB isn't helping but how long do we pussy foot around bringing in new coaches etc.

Kev Brown should go now, Nathan Brown should go now, and other player that is committed should be shifted.
I would rather watch a team playing with effort and determination than a bunch of fragile little girls who have hit the big time and got complacent.

Actually one of the major reasons why I love the amateur/semi pro game so much. You might not get the same skills, but you get the determination.
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: moment of the match v HKR (Home)?   moment of the match v HKR (Home)? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:26 am

penninegiant wrote:
I really think we did tonight Bo (but what it is cant be put onto a public forum!!) Mad

I arent going to analyse it either - but instead of watching where the action was on the video -they ought to watch where it wasnt !

But for the stewards -I would have gone onto the pitch and introduced em to their team mates!!

( I have reason to believe the water boy brought on a drawing to show where they should stand !
They obviously ignored it !)

Sadly DL, not being facetious one bit , THAT sort of display is why KD has his work cut out
But equally sadly , as a "backer" with a non RL background , he ultimately hires the people who hire the coaches who sign the players (maybe) ? so as the man who puts his hand fairly and squarely in his pocket he also has the casting vote and can change things !!

And believe me in his position I damn well would!
Where we`ve gone since the start of May is an insult to fans intelligence !

Its in black and white on another forum where I said categorically that as he and Kevin are leaving --let em go now -its that dour
Then PA can try to (a ) pull it around if possible and if he doesnt quite achieve it this season then maybe we can hit the ground running next
I got a load o flack then !!!(nowt fresh! Wink
But it seems at this very moment in time a few!!!!! seem to have changes tack just a teeny weeny weeny bit !
I like it (pardon the gloating!! Wink Very Happy

And to think I thought that the Italian fella was the only person to capsize the ship and jump!

Yes NB has brought us on from the JS era ---but maybe just maybe hes got a bit carried away
I have a feeling a certain Mr Cunningham might help him adjust back to normal life !
Then again --wasnt he an hooker for a while ??? Rolling Eyes

I'm beginning to think NB has taken us as far as he can.Whether now is the time to relieve him of his duties though,I'm not sure as that would heap a lot of pressure on Anderson,as he would almost have to start from scratch with what appears to be a bunch of demoralised players.I would never bag NB for what he has done for this club though,let's be honest before he arrived we hadn't won at Bradford for 40 years and Leeds for 60 years,so if has done anything in his time it is getting the self belief into the players they could go and do that.There have been many good days under NB's control.

I believe the decision to let B.Hodgson go was a mistake in hindsight,that sort of class and experience cannot be overstated.A real leader on the pitch.I might be wrong here but I reckon he could have moved to 6 and been the class pivot we lacked.

At the HKR game,I was honestly not that bothered at the start about the result,I was just looking for us to improve in certain areas of our game.I was looking for structure in our attack when in good field position.In fairness they did go to their structures,but as NB honestly said in the Examiner this week some of the decision making was poor.Ball getting to the pivot with the FB arcing around the back but the kick goes in instead.This is why I don't understand dropping Grix for Lee at 6.Grix after all had the pivot role for all of this years comp and surely would have gone to the pass play,or if not it makes you wonder what they do in training all those weeks.

In the 2nd half we went to our structures again but began to look very laboured in passing and running off the ball and caused HKR defence little trouble.Other times we were hitting the front runner with hard inaccurate passes,when the front runner had decided he was a decoy and not a potential receiver.Browny unfortunately had one of his nightmare games throwing the cut out passes towards the winger anywhere but where they should be, or into the stands.

I mentioned what I think about our defence just now in another thread.

Eden looks to well down on confidence,that spring in his step that made him so exciting at the start of the season seems to be lacking just now.

Plenty for the coaching staff to work on then to get the season back on track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moment of the match v HKR (Home)?   moment of the match v HKR (Home)? Empty

Back to top Go down

moment of the match v HKR (Home)?
Page 1 of 1