Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hull FC in the cup

Go down 
+4
penninegiant
defleppard
shelleygiant
ponner
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Hull FC in the cup Empty
PostSubject: Hull FC in the cup   Hull FC in the cup EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Who's going? Think we'll do the park and ride again. Parking is free you pay on the bus.

http://www.hullparkandride.org.uk/content/tickets.html
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
shelleygiant
Ballboy
Ballboy
shelleygiant

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Hull FC in the cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hull FC in the cup   Hull FC in the cup EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:03 am

6 of us going

COME ON YOU GIANTS

Hull FC in the cup 21033 Hull FC in the cup 21033 Hull FC in the cup 21033 Hull FC in the cup 21033 Hull FC in the cup 21033 Hull FC in the cup 21033

Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Hull FC in the cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hull FC in the cup   Hull FC in the cup EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:48 am

Shall be there.

Wonder if FC can show anymore in attack other than hope the backrowers will bust a tackle or offload.Or alternatively Seymour just kicking high for the corner.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Hull FC in the cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hull FC in the cup   Hull FC in the cup EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:46 pm

We shouldnt relax one jot now we have first blood and worked a good game plan despite the mistakes

They have some forwards and we need to meet em head on again

Briscoe Yeaman and Turner are no mugs if the line breaks !

But more of the same --decent size pitch so let our kickers keep pinning em back and dragging em around- cut out the errors if poss and
get the ball flowing and Im pretty confident of going into the hat again!
Back to top Go down
bostock
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
bostock

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Hull FC in the cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hull FC in the cup   Hull FC in the cup EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:35 pm

yep!!!! me and the kids
very confident for the win!! Smile
Back to top Go down
kirkysmum
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Hull FC in the cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hull FC in the cup   Hull FC in the cup EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Just found out today that my son's game kicks off at 2.15 Sunday so that's 5 of us not going.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Hull FC in the cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hull FC in the cup   Hull FC in the cup EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:59 pm

kirkysmum wrote:
Just found out today that my son's game kicks off at 2.15 Sunday so that's 5 of us not going.
Your Son will be gutted you're not going to watch him Wink
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Hull FC in the cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hull FC in the cup   Hull FC in the cup EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:03 am

penninegiant wrote:

We shouldnt relax one jot now we have first blood and worked a good game plan despite the mistakes

They have some forwards and we need to meet em head on again

Briscoe Yeaman and Turner are no mugs if the line breaks !

But more of the same --decent size pitch so let our kickers keep pinning em back and dragging em around- cut out the errors if poss and
get the ball flowing and Im pretty confident of going into the hat again!

You are dead right,if our defensive effort is any less than what we saw on Monday it could be bye bye to Wembley.They like to grind teams down through their power do HFC,which is precisely what they did to HKR in the derby.We stood up to them though.Maybe the derby game took too much energy out of them.Lynch is a big player for them,for him I would commit 3 into the tackle,need to stop his leg drive.

Maybe they might try a different gameplan this weekend,chuck it about a bit more.

As for us,well we did go away from our usual throw it wide on every occasion gameplan last Monday,and ground it out ourselves.The drizzly weather was obviously a factor in that.

The KC playing surface is starting to resemble a desert up the middle,but no rain forecast for Sunday,just cold.

HFC are playing a tough style and strong defence the type we saw from ourselves 2/3rds of last season,but it looks like it's gonna take time for their coach to get the attack to where he wants it to be.Seymour at half has not impressed me in two games I have watched him on attack,though he is a top defender.

If we defend like Monday,I believe we have better structure on attack to get the win.I honestly wouldn't swap any of the Hull FC outside backs or halves for any of ours,and I wouldn't swap Houghton (as good as he is) for Luke Robinson
Back to top Go down
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Hull FC in the cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hull FC in the cup   Hull FC in the cup EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:09 am

Yep, we are going and confident. I think we would have to be a fair bit off to lose this one. That says more about our progress as I believe HFC are a fair bit better than they have been in recent years.
Back to top Go down
kirkysmum
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Hull FC in the cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hull FC in the cup   Hull FC in the cup EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:24 pm

ponner wrote:
kirkysmum wrote:
Your Son will be gutted you're not going to watch him Wink

Unfortunately I'm also their first aider otherwise I might have been tempted to miss his first Meltham game in nearly 10 years!
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Hull FC in the cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hull FC in the cup   Hull FC in the cup EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Hull FC are giving it the big sob story about their injury situation.They are starting to sound like Wigan fans.They have lost a couple of stars admittedly but have another two quality recruits returning in Moa (who will probably prop for Radford) and Tony Martin a straight swap for Yeaman at left centre would have thought.Plus they are saying poor ticket sales,boo hoo,I thought they were a big RL club who always looked down on us due to their superior levels of support.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Hull FC in the cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hull FC in the cup   Hull FC in the cup EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:04 pm

Moa is one of those players who can turn it on when he feels like it. Not so impressed by Martin and think he is no where near as good as Yeaman. Nevertheless we need to worry about our own performances. If our lads play to their potential and follow the instructions provided by the coaches then we should be too good for Hull.

I wonder if they have let our coach in waiting take Cups games?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hull FC in the cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hull FC in the cup   Hull FC in the cup Empty

Back to top Go down

Hull FC in the cup
Page 1 of 1