Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good news tomorrow

Go down 
+3
Pharmergibbs
matt01
ponner
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Good news tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Good news tomorrow   Good news tomorrow EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:47 pm

6.30am on twitter and facebook. Anyone heard anything? I managed to find pictures of the Giants shirt and put them on here before released on facebook and twitter. This time I can only find pictures of Paul Anderson.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Good news tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news tomorrow   Good news tomorrow EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Any clues at all?
Back to top Go down
Pharmergibbs
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Good news tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news tomorrow   Good news tomorrow EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:23 am

Anderson for head coach next year, that's it I reckon
Back to top Go down
Pharmergibbs
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Good news tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news tomorrow   Good news tomorrow EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:33 am

Confirmed. New signing for this year might have been better news. Still congratulations to Paul
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Good news tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news tomorrow   Good news tomorrow EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:30 am

Not exactly worth getting up early for but still happy with the news. I should have guessed thar really with the pictures I found last night. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Good news tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news tomorrow   Good news tomorrow EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:09 am

Great news for Paul. Also by announcing this now it gets rid of that mid season drama of will Brown stay or go. Shame we are losing Nathan, lets hope he can go out with some silverware for the club.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Good news tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news tomorrow   Good news tomorrow EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 pm

This is good news as far as I'm concerned, as Matt says at least the club has made everyone aware what's happening, While i have doubts that we have the squad to sent N Brown off on a high, it would be nice if it could happen, He has certainly been good for the club on the whole. Anderson i think has earned his chance and it would also be nice for us to step up yet again under a English coach.
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Good news tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news tomorrow   Good news tomorrow EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:21 pm

I personally won;t be bothered about seeing the back of Brown. Yes he has been great for the club, but I just can't be arsed with his regular 'im going - oh actually im staying'

Anderson, with Robbie Paul as his number 2 is likely, and tbh Id welcome it.
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716

Good news tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news tomorrow   Good news tomorrow EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:41 am

Rob is back as business development manager though isn't he? He's doing all the media and promotions IIRC. He'd been studying all this at Huddersfield Uni.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Good news tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news tomorrow   Good news tomorrow EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Looks like Jammer as assistant coach, has all the right qualities IMO, brings a bit of banter with him and well respected by the lads.

Will be nice to have an Englishman at the helm and one who wants to be here. As it stands at moment he will at least win a much as Browny has!!!
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716

Good news tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news tomorrow   Good news tomorrow EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:11 am

FLYINGPROP wrote:
Looks like Jammer as assistant coach, has all the right qualities IMO, brings a bit of banter with him and well respected by the lads.

Will be nice to have an Englishman at the helm and one who wants to be here. As it stands at moment he will at least win a much as Browny has!!!

We live in hope Ozzy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good news tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good news tomorrow   Good news tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Good news tomorrow
Page 1 of 1