Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your moment of the match V Wakefield

Go down 
+4
matt01
ponner
Gem Bob
Giantdee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Your moment of the match V Wakefield Empty
PostSubject: Your moment of the match V Wakefield   Your moment of the match V Wakefield EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Very frustrating performance in my view, thought the genral attitude and performance were just as poor as Cas away, however we won and my highlight was Horne's second try. Good move well backed up and finished off for once.
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Wakefield   Your moment of the match V Wakefield EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 4:52 pm

It was like a collection of awesomeness with about 30 minutes of 'filler' thrown in.

At times we looked simply awesome, yet other times we looked flat. We gave Wakefield far too much ball and at times it was real end to end stuff, we in some respects I think made Wakefield look better than they were.
It was great to see Raleigh back to making hard yards, Mason did some good runs and I was impressed by Wardle's defence.
Simpson - Looked better than previously but I'm still not convinced he is the superman we were hoping he was, he seems a bit of a baby to me. Always bitching about something rather than just getting on with it.

Though I'd probably go for Hornes second try too as my moment of the match.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Wakefield   Your moment of the match V Wakefield EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:49 pm

Seeing Andy Raleigh have a great game was the highlight for me. Today he added to Nathan's selection headache in his best 17. Also Larne back to his barnstorming best.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Wakefield   Your moment of the match V Wakefield EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Simpson's quick thinking on the kick-off to give us a penalty on halfway. The people around me were having a right go thinking he had messed up, then when they realised how clever he'd been some where big enough to give him credit and a small clap for it.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Wakefield   Your moment of the match V Wakefield EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Best moments in a very poor show for me Were the offloads from Fiaumu, Thats a game that wont last in my memory
Back to top Go down
Giants4life
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player
Giants4life

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Wakefield   Your moment of the match V Wakefield EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Fuey's offload leading up to horne's second try
Back to top Go down
JudgeB
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
JudgeB

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Wakefield   Your moment of the match V Wakefield EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Two highlights;

1. Faiumu step and pass to a supporting Grix - yet again, superb - soon followed by Horne touching down.

2. A Larne Patrick charge, full pelt followed by a Wakey player sat on his backside.

Back to top Go down
yorkieboy
yorkieboy

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Wakefield   Your moment of the match V Wakefield EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:42 pm

The first try, had £4 on Robbo at 16/i with Corals, nice one Luke
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Wakefield   Your moment of the match V Wakefield EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:34 pm

yorkieboy wrote:
The first try, had £4 on Robbo at 16/i with Corals, nice one Luke
very nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your moment of the match V Wakefield   Your moment of the match V Wakefield Empty

Back to top Go down

Your moment of the match V Wakefield
Page 1 of 1