Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horne

Go down 
+14
defleppard
DobbyMufc
joek
Durham Giant
Giant-Dragon
matt01
Giants4life
reidy
Giantdee
Pharmergibbs
BO JANGLES
penninegiant
ponner
Meltham Giant
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Horne - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horne   Horne - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Mable_syrup wrote:
Durham Giant wrote:
Andy raleigh was a very good second row for us but was not exactly pulling up tress as a prop. Most of our fansw ere quite critical of his propping ability but we all seem to forget that.

Smile Quite, played every game, players player, coaches player and was it supporters player in 2009.. a few injuries have hammpered him. Browny has not seen him play for a prolonged period and that obviously affects judgement. get him in for a few weeks and let him do his talking on the field. He was playing well at the back end of last season, only to be replaced by Kirmond, who came back from Wakey. That has to get your confidence. Sometimes you get the feeling your face just does not fit. But then you get a 3 year deal Neutral

Yep, my thoughts entirely. Hard work ethic, produces week-in, week-out and then sidelined.....Why?
This is one thing that has frustrated me with quite a few players over the years where they have been dropped when they give their all.
Oh, whilst I think on, I know Danny to Wakey was part of the 'Brough' deal, but if Andy was playing so poorly, how come he wasn't sent there? Bloody annoys me, it really does. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Mable_syrup
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Horne - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horne   Horne - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:16 pm

joek wrote:
Not sure Raleigh will get near first team this season. Saw him for reserves, didn't do enough even in under 20s. Nice guy though.

Browny named him as No16 for the season. he clearly sees him as an important member of the squad, but due to his eye injury at the wakey game pre season he was unavailable for the wire game and is just waiting for his chance to play.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Horne - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horne   Horne - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Raleigh just needs to work hard and be ready when he gets his chance. The current players are playing well, if they lose form or get injured then I am sure he will get his chance, then it is down to him to prove he can't be dropped. Brown has proved time and time again that if you play well enough he will pick you for a run of games.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
Shogun

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Horne - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horne   Horne - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:07 pm

Horne is improving. Defence is pretty good, and backing up for last weeks try.
Well done Horne keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Horne - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horne   Horne - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 11:46 pm

ponner wrote:
Don't you just hate it when you slag a player off then they go and score Embarassed

Hahaha thats what exactly happend to us on Friday Night!
I was eating humble pie after that. [Well.. For that game]
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

Horne - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horne   Horne - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Horne
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2