Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quins score prediction

Go down 
+6
reidy
BO JANGLES
giantsfan
Gem Bob
cabrita
ponner
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Quins score prediction Empty
PostSubject: Quins score prediction   Quins score prediction EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:16 am

Toughy this one but i'm hoping the Quins bubble bursts.

Quins 14 Giants 24
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
cabrita
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Quins score prediction   Quins score prediction EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:49 am

At t' beginning o' t' season, who'd 'a thought when we played t' top team in SL it would be 'Arlequins?

Harlequins 10 Fartown 26 Quins score prediction 21033
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Quins score prediction   Quins score prediction EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:31 am

I think the Quinns are winning because they have a new playing style under a ew coach. Look at their players and the team doesnt strike you as one who are world beaters.
If you think back to when HKR got promoted to SL they won something like their first 8 games, once other coaches worked out how to respond to their playing style their bubble burst.

Lets hope we can start the bubble bursting, but if not, I doubt it'll be too long before someone else does.
Back to top Go down
giantsfan
Ballboy
Ballboy
giantsfan

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Quins score prediction   Quins score prediction EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:39 am

when we play the team on top you would of thought it was wigan or leeds someone like that not harlequins
Back to top Go down
giantsfan
Ballboy
Ballboy
giantsfan

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Quins score prediction   Quins score prediction EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:39 am

i think giants 10 harlequins 6
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Quins score prediction   Quins score prediction EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:50 pm

I wont try and call the score, but i do expect us to win, I don't know about anyone else but i thought Hull were a hard side, that was not an easy win, and if we defend as well again i would expect us to have the firepower to overcome them, only thing is we don't often play well in front of the camera's
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Quins score prediction   Quins score prediction EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:33 pm

Quins 10 - 24 Giants
Back to top Go down
Shogun
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
Shogun

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Quins score prediction   Quins score prediction EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:25 pm

BO JANGLES wrote:
I wont try and call the score, but i do expect us to win, I don't know about anyone else but i thought Hull were a hard side, that was not an easy win, and if we defend as well again i would expect us to have the firepower to overcome them, only thing is we don't often play well in front of the camera's

Think we have got over the camera shy thing. We have had a few good wins on TV lately :-
Saints in S/F
Warrington in play-offs
Warrington at MM
Back to top Go down
Giants4life
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player
Giants4life

Number of posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Quins score prediction   Quins score prediction EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Quins 16-22 Fartown
Back to top Go down
anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Quins score prediction   Quins score prediction EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:54 pm

Quins 22

Giants 16

Really interesting battle on paper this. I just fancy Quins given the form they have shown so far. I prefer it this way to be honest as in recent years games against Quins have been a formality.

How many on here are going?
Back to top Go down
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Quins score prediction   Quins score prediction EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:39 am

wakey are top .. but they have beaten catalans and crusaders....leeds was a good win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quins score prediction   Quins score prediction Empty

Back to top Go down

Quins score prediction
Page 1 of 1