Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

players association calendar 2011

Go down 
+2
adelaide-giant.no9
penninegiant
6 posters
AuthorMessage
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

players association calendar 2011 Empty
PostSubject: players association calendar 2011   players association calendar 2011 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 am

Every year many fans of the club, and forum posters from other clubs get the Huddersfield Players Association Calendar with its photos of former and present players
Its a good discussion point in our club and local and gets supporters seeing who they remember and recognise !!
One got his signed by all the members of the Wembley Cup Final side to keep as a souvenir and many say they use them as a welcome and useful stocking filler on their Christmas list !!

Just to let you know that this years edition for 2011 will be available next week and will be on sale in both the stadium and town centre shops

If any fans who live "further a-field" are unable to get there to pick up a copy(DG? :wink: ), I can arrange to get one posted out to you if you get in touch (£4-00 plus postage -same as last year -)
I will let everyone know as soon as they are ready
Cheers!

pg
Back to top Go down
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: players association calendar 2011   players association calendar 2011 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:31 am

i will have a calendar .. will pm you about cash when you get a date etc..
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: players association calendar 2011   players association calendar 2011 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:47 am

Cheers AG !!

You came a close second to Durham Giant --but hey the pigeon had a bit further to fly!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
boomer
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: players association calendar 2011   players association calendar 2011 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:22 am

Pennine, l,d be very interested if the callender was made up of cheerleaders,
talking of which, have you seen the one on RL FANS, Hull FC, cheerleaders,
very popular post.
Shocked pray players association calendar 2011 21033
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: players association calendar 2011   players association calendar 2011 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:50 pm

..............................then you`ll not be very interested!!! Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: players association calendar 2011   players association calendar 2011 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:31 am

What about a naked calendar of us forum members for charity? Pennine you could have December then you've got an excuse that it was cold Wink
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
boomer
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: players association calendar 2011   players association calendar 2011 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:51 pm

You could shoot it out here, its hardly ever cold, so you won,t be embarrased, l could sell beer and hot dogs, and rub some cream on the girls, there will be girls won,t there???
pray Shocked bounce players association calendar 2011 21033
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: players association calendar 2011   players association calendar 2011 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:14 am

ponner wrote:
What about a naked calendar of us forum members for charity? Pennine you could have December then you've got an excuse that it was cold Wink

Fact does not require excuses !!!(anon) --but sadly true!! Wink Sad

Last edited by penninegiant on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: players association calendar 2011   players association calendar 2011 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:16 am

boomer wrote:
You could shoot it out here, its hardly ever cold, so you won,t be embarrased, l could sell beer and hot dogs, and rub some cream on the girls, there will be girls won,t there???
Yep ====queuing upto see Ponner with his kit off !! Wink
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: players association calendar 2011   players association calendar 2011 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:55 pm

penninegiant wrote:
boomer wrote:
Yep ====queuing upto see Ponner with his kit off !! Wink

That thought fills me entirely with dread!!! clown
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: players association calendar 2011   players association calendar 2011 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:24 pm

The forum calendar will be a huge seller....... NOT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: players association calendar 2011   players association calendar 2011 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:22 pm

...........................cheeky!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: players association calendar 2011   players association calendar 2011 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:13 pm

I would buy one really PG hehe
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: players association calendar 2011   players association calendar 2011 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:26 pm

........................just need a bit o airbrushing .....................here.................................there.............................and there........................and here..................................and.........................and perhaps there............................................etc etc etc........................................................ Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: players association calendar 2011   players association calendar 2011 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:28 pm

( coughs and clears throat ) On a slightly more relevant note...............

Just to inform those interested that the calendars are now available at the stadium store -same price as last year £4-00
There will hopefully be some in the town centre shop tomorrow or Monday
As I mentioned those fans for whom its a problem to get in there -get in touch and I`ll arrange to get a copy/copies to you asap and thanks from the Players Association committee for your support

PG
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: players association calendar 2011   players association calendar 2011 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Adelaide

cant find yer aussie address --must have made a note of it somewhere else -not in my address book --probably last years diary (if I can find it!!)
#
let me have it by PM for confidentiality so I can send you a calendar as requested

PG
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: players association calendar 2011   players association calendar 2011 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:37 pm

penninegiant wrote:
Adelaide

cant find yer aussie address --must have made a note of it somewhere else -not in my address book --probably last years diary (if I can find it!!)
#
let me have it by PM for confidentiality so I can send you a calendar as requested

PG

Nah put it on for public use and we can send you some junk mail ya convict!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: players association calendar 2011   players association calendar 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

players association calendar 2011
Page 1 of 1