Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Players Association Calendar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Players Association Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Players Association Calendar   Players Association Calendar EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:01 am

Just a mention that long time fans and posters wanting a bit o nostalgia and more "current" pics as well as an interesting stocking filler , the PLAYERS ASSOCIATION CALENDAR (assembled by David Gronow) is on sale at the stadium and town centre shops for £4-00

Plenty pics of former players that some will have seen when they started supporting the lads ----and games---- to get your memory banks turning over!!(Ponner / Dan/ Faraway/DG / Ivor / CAG / Swag/Boomer/SG and co etc!!

Have tried recognising them without reading the subtitles --and a few have certainly had me guessing !!
(Heard Reidys got em all --but a feeling he`s cheated!!)( Very Happy

Anyone who cant get in there before Christmas / New Year -Pm me and I`ll arrange to post em one on
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Players Association Calendar   Players Association Calendar EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:03 am

penninegiant wrote:
Just a mention that long time fans and posters wanting a bit o nostalgia and more "current" pics as well as an interesting stocking filler , the PLAYERS ASSOCIATION CALENDAR (assembled by David Gronow) is on sale at the stadium and town centre shops for £4-00

Plenty pics of former players that some will have seen when they started supporting the lads ----and games---- to get your memory banks turning over!!(Ponner / Dan/ Faraway/DG / Ivor / CAG / Swag/Boomer/SG and co etc!!

Have tried recognising them without reading the subtitles --and a few have certainly had me guessing !!
(Heard Reidys got em all --but a feeling he`s cheated!!)( Very Happy

Anyone who cant get in there before Christmas / New Year -Pm me and I`ll arrange to post em one on

Yeah, if you look closely, you can prob see me in the background of 'em all! Wink
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Players Association Calendar   Players Association Calendar EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:05 am

Am I on any of the team photos from when I was the ballboy?
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Players Association Calendar   Players Association Calendar EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:07 am

Will have a look matey and let ya know.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: Players Association Calendar   Players Association Calendar EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:00 am

ponner wrote:

for a mere £4-00 you could find out!! Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Players Association Calendar   Players Association Calendar EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:16 am

penninegiant wrote:
ponner wrote:

I always do you cheeky git. Can't remember a year when I haven't bought one for Shogun for Xmas. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: Players Association Calendar   Players Association Calendar EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:40 pm

ponner wrote:
penninegiant wrote:
ponner wrote:

I always do you cheeky git. Can't remember a year when I haven't bought one for Shogun for Xmas. Very Happy

Reidy/FP --at least 10 mins for that sort of abuse!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Players Association Calendar   Players Association Calendar EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:42 pm

penninegiant wrote:
ponner wrote:
penninegiant wrote:
ponner wrote:

Reidy/FP --at least 10 mins for that sort of abuse!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink

yEAH THATS A YELLOW CARD MATEY!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: Players Association Calendar   Players Association Calendar EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:08 am

OFF!! Smile
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Players Association Calendar   Players Association Calendar EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:12 am

I'll give myself a 1 post ban Sad Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Players Association Calendar   Players Association Calendar Empty

Back to top Go down

Players Association Calendar
Page 1 of 1