Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday 5th November

Go down 
+4
defleppard
Giantdee
adelaide-giant.no9
matt01
8 posters
AuthorMessage
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Friday 5th November Empty
PostSubject: Friday 5th November   Friday 5th November EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:33 pm

With less than a month left to get the early bird discount, I just wondered who is hanging on and who has made the plunge for next season?

I have jumped in now, mainly because of the deal with referring a friend. As I introduced someone new we split the difference and that really makes a season ticket a bargain. If it hadn't been for that I probably wouldn't have bothered as I am going to miss some games during the summer because of a holiday and might have skipped all or some of the Halifax games as I'm not sure if seats are guaranteed their and as I take my daughter she wouldn't be able to see on the terrace at Fax.

Still if we can all introduce someone new we can all have another cheap season of fabulous entertainment watching the team with the most England internationals.
Back to top Go down
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Friday 5th November   Friday 5th November EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:26 am

matt01 wrote:
With less than a month left to get the early bird discount, I just wondered who is hanging on and who has made the plunge for next season?

I have jumped in now, mainly because of the deal with referring a friend. As I introduced someone new we split the difference and that really makes a season ticket a bargain. If it hadn't been for that I probably wouldn't have bothered as I am going to miss some games during the summer because of a holiday and might have skipped all or some of the Halifax games as I'm not sure if seats are guaranteed their and as I take my daughter she wouldn't be able to see on the terrace at Fax.

Still if we can all introduce someone new we can all have another cheap season of fabulous entertainment watching the team with the most England internationals.

not internationals till they play?
Back to top Go down
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Friday 5th November   Friday 5th November EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:11 pm

3 of them already have played for England (Eorl, Kev & Griffin), 4 if you count Robbo when England was GB 2nd team
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Friday 5th November   Friday 5th November EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:41 pm

With less than a month to go before the early bird discount ends I wonder what plans the club have to put a big push on sales?
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Friday 5th November   Friday 5th November EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Get one bought.Why for a few reasons.

1.KD always said he can't get Fartown to the top on his own he needs help from the town.

2.ST numbers are a big part of franchise decisions.

3.If you have to miss some games for whatever reason you have still done your bit.

3.KD won't be around forever unfortunately,who knows what's around the corner.

4.Money's tight but we are all in the same boat on that score and RL is a business that needs brass to survive and they won't send the bailiffs around unlike gas and electric etc etc

5.We are getting SL for a bargain price compared to wendyball fans and the prices they have to pay to watch that rubbish.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Friday 5th November   Friday 5th November EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:37 am

Shogun is going for ours some time this week. There's about 10 he's going to collect.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Clock-Face-Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
Clock-Face-Giant

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Friday 5th November   Friday 5th November EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 10:07 am

Renewed ours and due to the number of games Mrs C-F-G went to last year she's got one too.

Just got to try and get her to swap that silly red vee shirt for the C+G now Smile
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Friday 5th November   Friday 5th November EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Have renewed mine - 8 in total

Have just found this video issued by the club to boost sales:

Click here for Video
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Friday 5th November   Friday 5th November EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:08 am

5 of ours got renewed a few weeks back now.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday 5th November   Friday 5th November Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday 5th November
Page 1 of 1