Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hull FC Friday night

Go down 
+7
tonytownend
Meltham Giant
kirkysmum
defleppard
Jonno1974
anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf
ponner
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Hull FC Friday night Empty
PostSubject: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:28 am

So who's going? The way Hull played against Saints it should be a cracker. They'll be full of confidence and i'm sure our boys will have seen that it'll be no easy ride over there this year. So we need to give them all the support we can and show them we're behind them even if we have to slum it in Hull. If you have extra space in your car then why not offer a lift to someone on here who otherwise wouldn't be able to make it. Let's finally get rid of the tag of being a poorly away supported club. Bring on Friday night!!!
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Hull FC on Friday   Hull FC Friday night EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:43 am

What a game this promises to be! Thought Hull were superb against an ageing Saints side, in what were atrocious conditions. Sean Long looks to have completely changed the dynamic of the side and their forwards look as good as any in Super League.

This will be a real test of our credentials, a win at the KC will set us up nicely for what could be our best season yet. A bad defeat and it will leave us all feeling a bit uncertain about what to expect.

Either way think it'll be a fantastic match against two evenly matched sides, but love him or hate him Mr Long could be the difference. Alot will depend on the creative flair of Brown and Robbo for us, we need them to pull the strings and for the big lads to lay the platform up front.

Can't wait for this one! Bradford was just a warm up for the real stuff!
Back to top Go down
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:51 am

I'll be there! Coach for me, should be explosive. It's good to see Hull getting off to a good start. I really think we are going to see a shift in power in the Super League with ourselves, Warrington, Wigan, Hull FC and possibly KR leading the way. This needs to happen for the good of the game. Stevo made a silly remark that our game can't afford to have season's like last where the likes of Bradford and Warrington miss out on the playoffs. The game is in danger of going stagnant, another title for Leeds this year will see the competition becoming as much of a non event as the SPL(Scottish Premier League)!!
Back to top Go down
Jonno1974
Jonno1974

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 pm

I'm going up too.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Jonno1974 wrote:
I'm going up too.
Good man, nice to see you back on here Jonno mate.
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Going across,and am quietly confident after last Friday that we could return with the two points.We have to match them blow for blow up front in the early exchanges,then let our sparkling new attacking play get to work.

Suppose it won't be the end of the world if we lose a close one.

The atmosphere will be electric,we are going to have to make some serious noise to stop the old faithful lot drowning us out.I'm up for it.
Back to top Go down
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Blowing bubbles anyone???
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:56 pm

anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf wrote:
Blowing bubbles anyone???
I'll do owt a long as we take a big following to Hull Wink
Back to top Go down
kirkysmum
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:12 pm

We should be there. Went to most of last years away games with my son's friend & his grandma so I hope they'll be with us again.

If anyone want to borrow This Sporting Life DVD let me know & I'll bring it over.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:27 pm

kirkysmum wrote:
We should be there. Went to most of last years away games with my son's friend & his grandma so I hope they'll be with us again.

If anyone want to borrow This Sporting Life DVD let me know & I'll bring it over.
I've wanted to wacth that for years but can never get hold of it!!!!! pray
Back to top Go down
kirkysmum
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:25 pm

ponner wrote:
kirkysmum wrote:

I'd better remember to bring it then.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:31 pm

kirkysmum wrote:
ponner wrote:
kirkysmum wrote:

I'd better remember to bring it then.
Well I don't know you and I don't think you know me so that could be fun finding each other lol
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:50 pm

I'm in 2 minds to go to this or not. Never been to Hull so will be an experience i guess. Would be on my own though Sad
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Meltham Giant wrote:
I'm in 2 minds to go to this or not. Never been to Hull so will be an experience i guess. Would be on my own though Sad
I'm sure there's someone on here with a spare seat.
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:23 pm

ponner wrote:
Meltham Giant wrote:
I'm sure there's someone on here with a spare seat.

If there is no spare seats... a comfy boot will be fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:37 pm

Yo I'm happy to bang a tenner down for petrol if anyone has a spare boot!!
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:41 pm

Can't afford to go anymore Sad

Sometimes i hate being a student Sad
Back to top Go down
tonytownend
tonytownend

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:47 am

Dont normally do Hull.....fans are (or used to be digusting twats that spat on you etc...etc..)....but after keeping their massive fan base so quiet by stuffing them on their own patch last year ...i just have to go...Come on u GIANTS !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youviewpropertyservices.co.uk
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:30 am

Im not going my dad is off to a brag tournament
and he dosent want me paying out 30 odd quid!
so hes going to take me to Hull KR the week after
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:48 pm

The 19 man squad is as follows:

1) Brett Hodgson
2) Leroy Cudjoe
3) Jamahl Lolesi
4) Paul Whatuira
5) David Hodgson
6) Kevin Brown
7) Luke Robinson
8 Eorl Crabtree
9) Shaun Lunt
11) Lee Gilmour
12) David Fa'alogo
15) Andy Raleigh
16) Darrell Griffin
19) Michael Lawrence
20) David Faiumu
21) Scott Grix
22) Martin Aspinwall
23) Larne Patrick
33 Graeme Horne

The Hull FC 19 man squad is as follows: Berrigan, Briscoe, Cusack, Dowes, Fitzgibbon, Hall, Horne, Houghton, Lauaki, Long, Manu, O'Meley, Radford, Tansey, Tickle, Turner, Washbrook, Whiting, Yeaman.

The Referee for the clash is Thierry Alibert
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:55 am

Is anyone going to the game but not taking their kids, therefore having kids tickets available? Don't fancy shelling out 22quid just for 2 kids.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:58 am

notice theyve picked thierre HALIBUT as ref!! Embarassed
if that isnt bias --what is?? Wink
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:11 am

ponner wrote:
Is anyone going to the game but not taking their kids, therefore having kids tickets available? Don't fancy shelling out 22quid just for 2 kids.

Mark, can't get tonight and have Giants season ticket books for the kids if thats what you are after?
Back to top Go down
chuckster
chuckster

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:07 pm

i'm not going to this either - lack of funds im afraid so until my situ changes then its home games only for me this year Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dazeastwood?v=feed&story_fbid=13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hull FC Friday night   Hull FC Friday night Empty

Back to top Go down

Hull FC Friday night
Page 1 of 1