Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Giants v Wolves this Saturday

Go down 
+5
DYSON28
Meltham Giant
washy
matt01
ponner
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Giants v Wolves this Saturday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants v Wolves this Saturday   Giants v Wolves this Saturday - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:34 pm

matt01 wrote:
ponner wrote:
matt01 wrote:
I haven't seen Brown willing Leroy on, but I think every Fartowner behind those sticks were just as excited as he galloped towards us.
Oh it's worth watching Matt. It'll probably show it on the Super league show tonight at 5pm I think.
Just watched it. Not many coaches would be that animated and so caught up in the moment. Mind you the delight on Leroy's face was clear and his reaction to go straight to the crowd to celebrate says a lot about how much this all means to him.

Every try we scored, Nathan stood up and applauded like he was one of the supporters. That shows how passionate he is about the club. Every player on that pitch played their hearts out and it ways a joy to watch (when i eventually watched it!).
Back to top Go down

Giants v Wolves this Saturday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2