Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

it's our turn for the luck

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

it's our turn for the luck Empty
PostSubject: it's our turn for the luck   it's our turn for the luck EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 5:04 pm

Well we've had enough go against us this season, so it was about time, but I do feel even though we had a never say die attitude the best team lost. Bradford bombed god knows how many tries especially in the first half, although having three put on report, perhaps you would have thought the officials would have seen at least one of those well enough to warrant a card.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: it's our turn for the luck   it's our turn for the luck EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 5:17 pm

What about all the ball we put down near their line Matt? Think we were the better side myself.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Where's My Shirt

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: it's our turn for the luck   it's our turn for the luck EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 5:20 pm

I thought we were the better team too. Ganson was bad for both sides today.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: it's our turn for the luck   it's our turn for the luck EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 5:40 pm

Where's My Shirt wrote:
I thought we were the better team too. Ganson was bad for both sides today.
We can agree on that, apparently one of the on-reports was against us for someone biting their full backs finger.

I honestly feel we got out of jail today, ok we had to play with only 11 men for a while and that takes some doing, although both sin-binning were probably on reflection right, so we put ourselves in that position. I can't fault our effort, but if it wasn't for Bradford blowing some absolute gimme tries we wouldn't have won. Jacko's try was crucial because we had been on the back foot for sometime before that and then we went straight up the field and scored.
Back to top Go down
CA
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: it's our turn for the luck   it's our turn for the luck EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 5:53 pm

I had a Bradford fan sat next to me and he said the best team won.
Back to top Go down
bostock
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
bostock

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: it's our turn for the luck   it's our turn for the luck EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 6:57 pm

missed the game today,(at a bloody wedding)but listened on radio leeds and they said we were the better side,yes bradford bombed a lot of chances but the radio said we just could not put the final pass to hand.
does that sound about right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's our turn for the luck   it's our turn for the luck Empty

Back to top Go down

it's our turn for the luck
Page 1 of 1