Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to Playing Rugby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to Playing Rugby Empty
PostSubject: Back to Playing Rugby   Back to Playing Rugby EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:45 pm

I think it's now time to put everything behind us that has gone on and get back to playing the rugby we were at the start of the season.

Big hits in defence again and lets start to throw the ball about a little , cos i'd rather see us lose playing attractive rugby ala Wakey, Hull KR (home & away) and Quins away, than lose anyway.

Lets forget Brown and Hodgson leaving and back all of em to the hilt while they are still here doing their best for the C&G and whatever will be will be. Smile Smile Smile Back to Playing Rugby 21033
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Back to Playing Rugby   Back to Playing Rugby EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:38 pm

I agree. The club has lost its way recently. Hopefully the week off will help get them back on track. We need a win, it doesn't have to be pretty, but I think we need to see the defensive steel we have had almost all of last season and a lot of this season.
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Back to Playing Rugby   Back to Playing Rugby EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:41 pm

might be me being my usual optimistic (realistic?) self --but think its gonna be a while before the wheels are back on the cart !!

hope I`m wrong - we`ll have to wait and see! pray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Playing Rugby   Back to Playing Rugby Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to Playing Rugby
Page 1 of 1