Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Castleford up next

Go down 
+4
BO JANGLES
matt01
reidy
ponner
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Castleford up next Empty
PostSubject: Castleford up next   Castleford up next EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:13 am

So what kind of performance are we expecting on Friday? Will Monday have knocked our confidence or will we come back all guns blazing? It sounds like B.Hodgson, Crabtree, Mason, Gilmour and Fa'alogo will be back so who should miss out from Monday's game? Can't see Cas bringing many fans the way they have been getting on the club/coach's back lately and not sure what kind of turn out we'll have after Monday and with it being a Friday night game on SKY too.

Your thoughts please.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Castleford up next Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castleford up next   Castleford up next EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:03 am

Saw Leroy yesterday and asked him if they copped it in the neck after the previous debarcle, to which he replied "Oh yes, did we!"

I would have thought that a better performance will be on the cards mate.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Castleford up next Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castleford up next   Castleford up next EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:04 pm

They need to perform a lot better, a run of bad performances is the last thing we need. I don't care if we win by one score or run up a cricket score, I just want to see them defend like their lives depend on it and attack with determination and belief that they can break the line.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732

Castleford up next Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castleford up next   Castleford up next EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:29 pm

matt01 wrote:
They need to perform a lot better, a run of bad performances is the last thing we need. I don't care if we win by one score or run up a cricket score, I just want to see them defend like their lives depend on it and attack with determination and belief that they can break the line.

Yes ,we get very few easy games against Cas, We need to move Heaven and Earth to get on top, and if we manage it show no mercy at all. I was looking forward to 6 points over the Easter week, now we are looking at possibly 2, Having squandered a great chance at 2, Fair enough with the squad that is being talked about we should be too good, but i went to Salford thinking the same thing. I will be very disappointed to say the least if we dont show some intensity in this game.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Castleford up next Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castleford up next   Castleford up next EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Normally a tough game but they have major probs at Cas, Sherwin is not in the 19 and neither is Owen, Dixon, Evans, Widders and Ferres.

They had a mini sack the board rally after last game and we have the big guns back.

Everything points to a Cas win Wink

Seriously I think we will be back on the horse after this week
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Castleford up next Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castleford up next   Castleford up next EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:31 am

1) Brett Hodgson
2) Leroy Cudjoe
3) Jamahl Lolesi
4) Paul Whatuira
5) David Hodgson
6) Kevin Brown
7) Luke Robinson
8] Eorl Crabtree
10) Keith Mason
11) Lee Gilmour
12) David Fa'alogo
15) Andy Raleigh
16) Darrell Griffin
19) Michael Lawrence
20) David Faiumu
21) Scott Grix
22) Martin Aspinwall
30) Adam Walker
33) Graeme Horne
34) Danny Brough

Castelford Tigers 19 man squad is:
3. Michael Shenton, 5. Michael Wainwright, 6. Rangi Chase, 8. Mitchell Sargent, 9. Ryan Hudson, 10. Craig Huby, 12. Steve Snitch, 13. Joe Westerman, 14. Stuart Jones, 15. Liam Higgins, 16. Paul Jackson, 17. Ryan Clayton, 19. Kirk Netherton, 21. Jordan Thompson, 23. Ryan McGoldrick, 27. Shaun Ainscough, 29. Mike Cooper, 30. Chris Tuson, 31. Jonathan Walker

Referee: Steve Ganson
Video Referee: Ian Smith
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Castleford up next Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castleford up next   Castleford up next EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:35 am

Giant-Dragon wrote:
1) Brett Hodgson
2) Leroy Cudjoe
3) Jamahl Lolesi
4) Paul Whatuira
5) David Hodgson
6) Kevin Brown
7) Luke Robinson
8] Eorl Crabtree
10) Keith Mason
11) Lee Gilmour
12) David Fa'alogo
15) Andy Raleigh
16) Darrell Griffin
19) Michael Lawrence
20) David Faiumu
21) Scott Grix
22) Martin Aspinwall
30) Adam Walker
33) Graeme Horne
34) Danny Brough

3. Michael Shenton, 5. Michael Wainwright, 6. Rangi Chase, 8. Mitchell Sargent, 9. Ryan Hudson, 10. Craig Huby, 12. Steve Snitch, 13. Joe Westerman, 14. Stuart Jones, 15. Liam Higgins, 16. Paul Jackson, 17. Ryan Clayton, 19. Kirk Netherton, 21. Jordan Thompson, 23. Ryan McGoldrick, 27. Shaun Ainscough, 29. Mike Cooper, 30. Chris Tuson, 31. Jonathan Walker

great to see hodgy, crabtree , mason and gilmour have all recovered from injury
Back to top Go down
giants4eva15
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 82
Location : the giants are my religion, the galpharm my church!
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Castleford up next Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castleford up next   Castleford up next EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:41 pm

adelaide-giant.no9 wrote:
Giant-Dragon wrote:
1) Brett Hodgson
2) Leroy Cudjoe
3) Jamahl Lolesi
4) Paul Whatuira
5) David Hodgson
6) Kevin Brown
7) Luke Robinson
8] Eorl Crabtree
10) Keith Mason
11) Lee Gilmour
12) David Fa'alogo
15) Andy Raleigh
16) Darrell Griffin
19) Michael Lawrence
20) David Faiumu
21) Scott Grix
22) Martin Aspinwall
30) Adam Walker
33) Graeme Horne
34) Danny Brough

great to see hodgy, crabtree , mason and gilmour have all recovered from injury

and fa`alogo Smile
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Castleford up next Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castleford up next   Castleford up next EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Rumours that Westerman and Chase suspended by the club, alegedly going on the ale ala Mason and Moore!!!

Link
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716

Castleford up next Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castleford up next   Castleford up next EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Good, thats 2 dangermen rid of then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Castleford up next Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castleford up next   Castleford up next Empty

Back to top Go down

Castleford up next
Page 1 of 1