Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leroy Cudjoe signs two-year contract

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Leroy Cudjoe signs two-year contract Empty
PostSubject: Leroy Cudjoe signs two-year contract   Leroy Cudjoe signs two-year contract EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:22 pm

Huddersfield Giants full-back Leroy Cudjoe has signed a new two-year contract keeping him at the Galpharm Stadium until the end of the 2010 season.

The 20-year-old, who made his engage Super League debut in the opening game of the season against Leeds Rhinos, is the second home-grown player to commit his future to the Giants, following the decision of centre Michael Lawrence to sign a new five-year deal.

“I’m delighted to sign up with my home-town team for the next two years,” said Cudjoe. “I am proud to have broken into the first team this season and have worn the claret and gold shirt with pride.”

Giants managing director Richard Thewlis said: “This is more good news for the club in terms of its forward planning and retention of local young talent.”
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Leroy Cudjoe signs two-year contract   Leroy Cudjoe signs two-year contract EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:50 pm

Great news. Another home grown lad!
Back to top Go down
Mandy Giants Fan
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Mandy Giants Fan

Number of posts : 838
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Leroy Cudjoe signs two-year contract   Leroy Cudjoe signs two-year contract EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 5:00 am

Great news that.
He never let that slip to me last week lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shogun
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
Shogun

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Leroy Cudjoe signs two-year contract   Leroy Cudjoe signs two-year contract EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:45 pm

Seems to have a good pair of hands at full back. But I wish he would assess which way he is going run early, and just run the ball in at full tilt
(a la Briscoe ).
Instead of hop skipping and jumping and letting the opposing defence catch him early.

But this should be sorted by the coaches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leroy Cudjoe signs two-year contract   Leroy Cudjoe signs two-year contract Empty

Back to top Go down

Leroy Cudjoe signs two-year contract
Page 1 of 1