Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wakefield this Saturday

Go down 
+4
Giant-Dragon
washy
matt01
ponner
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Wakefield this Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:42 pm

Who's going? We managed without Brett against Wakey in this fixture last season and we'll have to do it again. Should be a hard game and chance for Brown and Robinson to come out of the shadows of Brett and take control.
Wakey 16 Giants 23
MOM Cudjoe
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Love the trip to Wakey and we really do need to put them in their place. Can't have them above us in the league. I think it will be a real battle up front, so hopefully our forwards can smash the wakey guys and then the backs cut loose with some creative and direct attacking plays.
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Yep I'm going!!

Don't forget to get your tickets early you save £2 on each ticket! It's a bit of info the OS seems to be not mentioning.
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:21 pm

I may be going to this..
I love Wakefield away! Hopefully we will hammer them again like last season Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
Mable_syrup
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:44 pm

on a stag do so wont be able to watch it :-(
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:28 pm

Mable_syrup wrote:
on a stag do so wont be able to watch it :-(

on a stag do you DON`T watch rugby Mable! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
bostock
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
bostock

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:36 pm

ponner wrote:
Who's going? We managed without Brett against Wakey in this fixture last season and we'll have to do it again. Should be a hard game and chance for Brown and Robinson to come out of the shadows of Brett and take control.
Wakey 16 Giants 23
MOM Cudjoe
well said ponner,hope that comes true Smile
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:45 pm

I am working all day till 8.30 so can't make it Sad
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:04 pm

It's been decided im not going..
Going to watch it at pub instead.. -sigh-
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:53 pm

Giant-Dragon wrote:

If you dont want to go to the pub... you can always do my shift at work Smile
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:43 pm

bostock wrote:
ponner wrote:
Wakey 16 Giants 23
MOM Cudjoe
well said ponner,hope that comes true Smile
Welcome back Gaz.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Talking to Mason's Cousin today, could be out for up to 6 weeks after his scan yesterday.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:51 pm

ponner wrote:
Talking to Mason's Cousin today, could be out for up to 6 weeks after his scan yesterday.
To be fair Larne has done a great job standing in for Mase. The problem with him being out for 6 more weeks will be if we get any more injured players, especially in the prop department.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:57 pm

matt01 wrote:
ponner wrote:
To be fair Larne has done a great job standing in for Mase. The problem with him being out for 6 more weeks will be if we get any more injured players, especially in the prop department.
Sorry mate i actually meant Brett would be out for around 6 weeks, not Mason although I agree with you Patrick has been great.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:16 pm

matt01 wrote:
ponner wrote:
Well at least we have more cover at full back with Cudjoe, Elliot Hodgson and even David Hodgson or Grix could play there. The main problem will be seeing how we adapt to not having his talent joining the line in attack and his leadership skills.
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:42 pm

Meltham Giant wrote:
Giant-Dragon wrote:

If you dont want to go to the pub... you can always do my shift at work Smile

Nah im good xD
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:37 pm

ponner wrote:
matt01 wrote:
ponner wrote:
Sorry mate i actually meant Brett would be out for around 6 weeks, not Mason although I agree with you Patrick has been great.

How can you get Mason and Brett mixed up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:27 am

Meltham Giant wrote:
ponner wrote:
matt01 wrote:
ponner wrote:

How can you get Mason and Brett mixed up! Very Happy
I didn't. The tread is about Brett and I was talking to Mason's cousin about him. Matt assumed I was talking about Keith.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Giant-Dragon wrote:
Urrm didn't I see you at the game? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wakefield this Saturday   Wakefield this Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

Wakefield this Saturday
Page 1 of 1