Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

St.Helens next Saturday

Go down 
+6
Giant-Dragon
Meltham Giant
reidy
matt01
anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf
ponner
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

St.Helens next Saturday Empty
PostSubject: St.Helens next Saturday   St.Helens next Saturday EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:12 pm

6pm kick off. Who's going? Forget watching it on SKY the boys need us!!
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens next Saturday   St.Helens next Saturday EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:56 pm

We'll be there! I was desperate for us to get Saints because I am working Friday night, so it's a right touch for me!!

It's gonna be a classic, I think we'll win. Saints are certainly a shadow of their former selves and seem to be a club in turmoil, Potter has not won over the fans or if rumours are to be believed the players. I think this will be our night to shine!
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens next Saturday   St.Helens next Saturday EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Saints may not be the side of last season, but they still have players of real quality. We will need to be at our very best to beat them. If our players perform then it will be a cracker. Can't wait.

Are they giving priority to season ticket holders for this game?
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens next Saturday   St.Helens next Saturday EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:51 pm

I've put a little banner on the home page just in case some of you forget we've got a game on Saturday Wink
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens next Saturday   St.Helens next Saturday EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Really? ;-)
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens next Saturday   St.Helens next Saturday EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:55 pm

ponner wrote:
I've put a little banner on the home page just in case some of you forget we've got a game on Saturday Wink
what does it say? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens next Saturday   St.Helens next Saturday EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:01 pm

matt01 wrote:
ponner wrote:
what does it say? Very Happy

Must have missed that! Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens next Saturday   St.Helens next Saturday EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:54 pm

Just watched the round up of this weekends games on SKY SPORTS NEWS and Martin Offiah has just tipped us as favourites against Saints on Saturday! That's us jinxed then!!
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens next Saturday   St.Helens next Saturday EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:46 pm

hmm i was talking to Brett after the game and he seems REALLY confident about us getting a home tie... so im wondering if were not going to do our best this saturday so we can take home advantage...!
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens next Saturday   St.Helens next Saturday EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Just got my kids as the Giants mascots for Saturday which entitles us to free tickets St.Helens next Saturday 21033 St.Helens next Saturday 21033 St.Helens next Saturday 21033 St.Helens next Saturday 21033
Back to top Go down
Eclair
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens next Saturday   St.Helens next Saturday EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:53 pm

Hey, well done Mark, see you there!
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens next Saturday   St.Helens next Saturday EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:19 pm

Do you know if we will be able to pay on the day?
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens next Saturday   St.Helens next Saturday EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:45 pm

matt01 wrote:
Do you know if we will be able to pay on the day?
I'm pretty sure you will be able to. Saints only really have sell outs against Wigan.
Back to top Go down
DYSON28
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
DYSON28

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens next Saturday   St.Helens next Saturday EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:54 am

Do you know of any sites were i can watch this game i am out in Oz at the moment and was hoping(praying) there is some way of watcin this game live !! all the best lads
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens next Saturday   St.Helens next Saturday EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:21 pm

Giant-Dragon wrote:
hmm i was talking to Brett after the game and he seems REALLY confident about us getting a home tie... so im wondering if were not going to do our best this saturday so we can take home advantage...!

Dont we get home advantage if we win this weekend and so on to the semi final?? Or am I wrong?? If that is the case then he may be being confident of winning this weekend hence getting the home advantage in 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens next Saturday   St.Helens next Saturday EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Win or Lose our next game is a home tie!! Say we beat Saints and then we are paired up again they lost their 2nd position when we beat them!! So therefore we're at home!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St.Helens next Saturday   St.Helens next Saturday Empty

Back to top Go down

St.Helens next Saturday
Page 1 of 1