Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kevin Brown

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Kevin Brown Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Brown   Kevin Brown EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:29 pm

I have been very impressed with him so far, I have said on here more than once that i didn't really see him as a stand off, Well i have to admit that he is changing my mind for me,We obviously missed him at the back end of last season and he seems to have improved over the winter, For one thing his tackling on Friday looked spot on for me, I bet Menzies ( at his best was one of the best players i ever watched, and still good ) was sick of Brown, Every Time he ran out wide or on the fringes Kevin Brown seemed to be bringing him down or waiting too, In fact I'd swear there were time s when Menzies seemed to be ducking a bit. I hope Brown keeps it up and kicks on higher, he is certainly earning my respect.
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Kevin Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Brown   Kevin Brown EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Onwards and upwards Bo!!
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Kevin Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Brown   Kevin Brown EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:50 pm

When a young lad he was touted as a superstar. Wigan then lost faith in him, their lose is certainly our gain. He still could be a superstar if he carries on this improvement.
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Kevin Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Brown   Kevin Brown EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Agree,that left side with Brown and Lawrence teaming up on defence looked as solid as a rock.

Also when in possession Brown's passing was like a tracer bullet,unlike previous years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kevin Brown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Brown   Kevin Brown Empty

Back to top Go down

Kevin Brown
Page 1 of 1