Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gilmour/Faalogo

Go down 
+2
reidy
Gem Bob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Gilmour/Faalogo Empty
PostSubject: Gilmour/Faalogo   Gilmour/Faalogo EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:56 pm

Gilmour - That guy is a penalty machine, but i think it probably has a lot to do with at Saints he would have got away with it. Hopefully he will come round because in terms of skill his defence was solid and he is a real workhorse.

Faalogo - Another workhorse, he looks like he is a machine. Flashes of class from him tonight and an awesome try. I have a feeling he will prove to be a really really good signing for us.
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Gilmour/Faalogo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilmour/Faalogo   Gilmour/Faalogo EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:50 pm

I also think Ganson had it in for us big time tonight Stu.
There was no way all them penalties against us were true penalties.
I also think that the last B*lls try was not a try.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Gilmour/Faalogo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilmour/Faalogo   Gilmour/Faalogo EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:53 pm

To be fair half those penalties were just because Ganson thinks he is bigger than the game. In the first half he was penalising holding down really quickly and then in the second let it go loads more. Where the hell is the consistency in that. Gilmour's obstruction was the right call, but the yellow was perhaps a little harsh or are we going to see all refs be much more strict on professional fouls? Other than that I thought he tackled well and had a steady debut for us.

Fa'alogo looks a beast and I think he will provide us with a lot of strength in the forwards. He is strong and determined and as he gets more game time he will get better and better.
Back to top Go down
Clock-Face-Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
Clock-Face-Giant

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Gilmour/Faalogo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilmour/Faalogo   Gilmour/Faalogo EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:59 pm

Really impressed with faalogo touches of class and i believe once he shakes the ring rust off he'll be awesome.
Was good to see Gilly in the C+G as well and tottally agree that he wouldnt have been penalised as much hade he of been still in the red v
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716

Gilmour/Faalogo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilmour/Faalogo   Gilmour/Faalogo EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:00 am

Clock-Face-Giant wrote:
Really impressed with faalogo touches of class and i believe once he shakes the ring rust off he'll be awesome.
Was good to see Gilly in the C+G as well and tottally agree that he wouldnt have been penalised as much hade he of been still in the red v

He got caught around the head at one point, I couldn't see who by cos of the fog, but I thought he were gonna dot him!!! Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732

Gilmour/Faalogo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilmour/Faalogo   Gilmour/Faalogo EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:26 pm

I think Ganson was the worst ref we could have had for that game, I n any game he takes he wants to be the star, and in the first of the season he was always going to be a complete prat for somebody, I think he is still trying to make amends for Cardiff. Gilmore got 10 minutes for a professional foul, in most games that would have got a penalty, although there was a very outside chance of a try, Robbo's 10 minutes was a joke, The Bulls were holding down just as bad, especially in the second half. I was very disappointed with Bradford really ,The lack of impact against a 16 man squad who played 12 men for half of the second half says a lot for our defence.
Gilmore will be a top signing for us, he has proved himself wherever he has gone, Fa-lago was twice as good as he was at Cas and will just get better still, Lunt should have a massive future, what a player he is going to be.
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Gilmour/Faalogo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilmour/Faalogo   Gilmour/Faalogo EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:38 pm

I didn't even realise Gilly got sin binned! i must have dozed off haha or was too busy texting people the score haha.

Ganson got on my nerves with that bloody whistle of his! The amount of times we got penalised for apparently holding down compared to the bulls was ridiculous! Worst Referee ever!

Gilly and Fa'alogo showed their class by producing some great moves.
Back to top Go down
Clock-Face-Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
Clock-Face-Giant

Gilmour/Faalogo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilmour/Faalogo   Gilmour/Faalogo EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:58 pm

Gilmour/Faalogo Abcd0010

Well after spending last season hearing his brother and sisters raving about him in the red v this little man is now Gillys No 1 fan, and nothing he can do at the moment can change it!! Smile

Wifes still gutted he's now in the claret and gold Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Gilmour/Faalogo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilmour/Faalogo   Gilmour/Faalogo EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Clock-Face-Giant wrote:
Gilmour/Faalogo Abcd0010

Well after spending last season hearing his brother and sisters raving about him in the red v this little man is now Gillys No 1 fan, and nothing he can do at the moment can change it!! Smile

Good on him! Not too scared to show his true colours Smile
Back to top Go down
Clock-Face-Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
Clock-Face-Giant

Gilmour/Faalogo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilmour/Faalogo   Gilmour/Faalogo EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:33 am

Meltham Giant wrote:
Clock-Face-Giant wrote:
Gilmour/Faalogo Abcd0010

Good on him! Not too scared to show his true colours Smile

Everybody in this house has delighted in winding him up and telling him that Gilly was a naughty Giant for being sin binned his tearful reply is that Gilly is a good giant and giants are going to beat sean long not like saints!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gilmour/Faalogo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilmour/Faalogo   Gilmour/Faalogo Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilmour/Faalogo
Page 1 of 1