Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merchandise? Where is it?

Go down 
+11
Ivor C&G Scarf
washy
matt01
penninegiant
adelaide-giant.no9
Eclair
FLYINGPROP
dannablue
Clock-Face-Giant
reidy
joek
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merchandise? Where is it?   Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:14 am

Giant-Dragon wrote:
reidy wrote:
I have emailed the club for their view on it guys. Watch this space!!!!

Smile

Did you get anything back? Im quite curious about what they have to say about this

Not yet, but James prob back on 4th Jan.
Back to top Go down
joek
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise? Where is it?   Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:01 pm

I have emailed and not heard anything yet. I will let you know if I do, but I am not that hopeful.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise? Where is it?   Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Is there anything that you can think of that would be a good seller that we've never seen in the shop before?
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise? Where is it?   Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:10 pm

ponner wrote:
Is there anything that you can think of that would be a good seller that we've never seen in the shop before?
A decent retro shirt
Back to top Go down
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise? Where is it?   Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:50 am

ponner wrote:

vests for the summer holidays
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise? Where is it?   Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Reply from James Brammer:

Hi Scott

Thanks for taking the time to email again. I have passed your comments onto the powers that be. Thanks for your feedback, our supporters comment are very important to us.

With best regards

James Brammer
Marketing Manager"
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise? Where is it?   Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:52 pm

reidy wrote:

Hi Scott

Thanks for taking the time to email again. I have passed your comments onto the powers that be. Thanks for your feedback, our supporters comment are very important to us.

With best regards

James Brammer
Marketing Manager"

Really? So why dont they act on it.. =\
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise? Where is it?   Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:31 pm

Dunno Claire, we can only wait to see if we get a further response from 'the powers that be'.....
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise? Where is it?   Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:13 pm

whooood they be then, the powers that be then, Jim lad???? Neutral Neutral Ah Aaagh!!
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise? Where is it?   Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:53 pm

You tell me matey!!
Back to top Go down
joek
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise? Where is it?   Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Had the same response and I eagerly await a further response, so I will email again.
Back to top Go down
Boss Hog
Boss Hog

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise? Where is it?   Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:39 pm

reidy wrote:

Hi Scott

With best regards

James Brammer
Marketing Manager"

I have to say that this whole episode is pretty embarrasing. If you look at most other SL clubs, they have had a full range of merchadise inc. home and away shirts available for some time now;

How much revenue are we missing out on? > For Xmas my wife said she would have spent about £100 on various 'bits' if they had been available from the giants. Instead of some Giants merchadise I got a new watch and a wool sweater from M & S Laughing
Neutral
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise? Where is it?   Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:21 pm

Coulda been worse fella, one year my gran (god rest her) bought me some huge M&S 'Y' fronts, you would have fitted the 02 arena in 'em. I were only a 32" waist!
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise? Where is it?   Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:04 pm

Has anyone heard from the 'the powers that be'?
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise? Where is it?   Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Nah mate, didn't expect any different tbh.
Back to top Go down
joek
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise? Where is it?   Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Nope, am furious about it. Emailed again, but have not heard anything back and I won't. My disgust over the away kit and other merchandise grows daily. We appear so amateurish!
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise? Where is it?   Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:12 pm

joek wrote:
Nope, am furious about it. Emailed again, but have not heard anything back and I won't. My disgust over the away kit and other merchandise grows daily. We appear so amateurish!

Even though they haven't replied, lets hope that it's out for next Christmas Joe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merchandise? Where is it?   Merchandise? Where is it? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Merchandise? Where is it?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2