Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season Ticket Books

Go down 
+9
BO JANGLES
ponner
Clock-Face-Giant
Giant-Dragon
FLYINGPROP
reidy
Shogun
washy
dannablue
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Season Ticket Books - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:28 pm

It bl00dy has, DON'T RUB IT IN! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:49 pm

Collected mine today!!
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Got mine first thing this morning. Giants reward card a novelty...will have to see if this is of any benefit for me - not checked out who is involved as yet. Like the "buy a brick" idea...not too badly priced, would be a nice gift also.
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:07 pm

On the point of the bricks, does anyone fancy chipping a quid in so we can have a www.giants.co.nr one?

http://www.giantsrltalentbuilder.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:23 pm

reidy wrote:
On the point of the bricks, does anyone fancy chipping a quid in so we can have a www.giants.co.nr one?

Count me in!
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:58 pm

dannablue wrote:
Got mine first thing this morning. Giants reward card a novelty...will have to see if this is of any benefit for me - not checked out who is involved as yet. Like the "buy a brick" idea...not too badly priced, would be a nice gift also.
Fine by me buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:06 pm

What is the Giants reward card? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
kirkysmum
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:59 am

reidy wrote:

I will.
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:55 am

Giant-Dragon wrote:
What is the Giants reward card? o.o

Inside the season ticket books there is a gaints reward card - bank card sized - apparently this will allow season ticket holders to obtain offers and discounts - details are going to be on the Giants website. Valid from 1st Jan.
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:02 am

reidy wrote:

Include giants4eva15 (Sis) and Hudders789 (Brother) - they will join in too Smile
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Brilliant!!!
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Maybe a seperate thread for the buy a brick Reidy? I'd rather it asn't me though to start it in case it looks like i'm begging Wink
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:37 pm

Will do matey.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Anybody any idea how many tickets have been sold, haven't heard anything for weeks now, and I'm beginning to get the feeling that not all is well . Generally speaking when something is going well you can expect to hear a bit of crowing, but It's all gone very quiet, unless i have missed something.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:55 pm

BO JANGLES wrote:
Anybody any idea how many tickets have been sold, haven't heard anything for weeks now, and I'm beginning to get the feeling that not all is well . Generally speaking when something is going well you can expect to hear a bit of crowing, but It's all gone very quiet, unless i have missed something.
There was something a few weeks back about sales being at similar levels to that point last season. Still I agree if they were selling well I'm sure we would have heard a lot more. Shame though because after last season we should be constantly shouting from the roof tops how good it is to be a Fartowner.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:10 pm

I would be happy to get the same numbers as last season, taking into account the higher price, i would feel it was a good do , however I'm beginning to feel we wont make it.
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:02 pm

We still havent picked ours up yet.. so probs only ours left at the ticket office Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Giant-Dragon wrote:
We still havent picked ours up yet.. so probs only ours left at the ticket office Very Happy

It will be on the same pile as mine then..... The morons who are too lazy to come pick them up pile haha! I haven't picked them up due to me being busy with uni Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Has anyone got anything new on this yet, Iv'e not heard a thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Books   Season Ticket Books - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season Ticket Books
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2