Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season ticket prices

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Season ticket prices Empty
PostSubject: Season ticket prices   Season ticket prices EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:54 pm

It was a bit of a disappointment. The prices are not bad, but hardly earth shatteringly good. If the walk up prices remain the same then if you go to 10 games it works out cheaper to get a season ticket, but with all the newbies see it that way?

Info here

Just noticed the introduce a friend offer is only for the direct golf stand, why not the Antich stand too? Or is that just the example? Hope it is.

Last edited by matt01 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Season ticket prices   Season ticket prices EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:09 pm

Look at it another way Matt, alot of newbies will just go to the odd game but have watched the Giants play some good rugby at times (getting better and better at home after a few poor performances.

We are looking like we will finish in 3rd if not above and are in the Challenge Cup Semi Finals.

We have signed Faialongo and Gilmour for next year and rumours of another few signings yet to be made.

£170 is not a bad price and if you can get a newbie to buy a season ticket and split the difference it would work out at a very resonable £130 each to watch a top top SL team.

Also there is the opportunity to buy a season ticket for £95 in the Media stand behind the sticks.

I got a season ticket for the first time in years this time for me and the 2 kids and with them going free it works out really good value even at £170.

Put it another way I will definately be coming back next season. Smile Season ticket prices 21033 Season ticket prices 21033 Season ticket prices 21033 Season ticket prices 21033
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Season ticket prices   Season ticket prices EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:17 pm

I am the same, just not so sure all the newbies will follow. Although if they can find a friend to come with them, like you say it makes a big difference.
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Season ticket prices   Season ticket prices EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Ill not be getting one.

When you get a season ticket you make the effort to attend the games, but at that price id rather just attend as and when i can and pas as you go. I wonder how many will follow suit?
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Season ticket prices   Season ticket prices EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:58 pm

Not sure Gem but you have mentioned you like to watch Dewsbury too so I can understand you not getting one.

I think we may see some of the glory hunters that left to go watch the Bradford Dulls returning to the Giants next season.

I can also see some of the people who have been this season to a few games pushing the boat out and getting a season ticket, cheaper in the long run, can go to every home game, reserve and academy matches free too.

Will certainly be looking for some newbie to get a season ticket so we can share the cost and pay £115 each. Smile Season ticket prices 21033 Season ticket prices 21033 Season ticket prices 21033
Back to top Go down
Pharmergibbs
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Season ticket prices   Season ticket prices EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:14 pm

You can't fault it in my view. This season it was made clear would be a one off, prices are still pretty decent, we have to bring in a bit more money next season. We need people to look at the big picture and compare them aganst other clubs. We are a top side they have to charge a bit more next season to keep us there. Well done KD.
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Season ticket prices   Season ticket prices EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:17 pm

I'm happy to pay it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season ticket prices   Season ticket prices Empty

Back to top Go down

Season ticket prices
Page 1 of 1