Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

England squad against NZ

Go down 
+5
reidy
Meltham Giant
BO JANGLES
DYSON28
Gem Bob
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

England squad against NZ Empty
PostSubject: England squad against NZ   England squad against NZ EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:42 pm

Eorl keeps his place whilst Smith and Mcguire are binned...

England: S Briscoe, Fox, Bridge, Shenton, Hall; Tomkins, Eastmond; Morley, Roby, Graham; Peacock (capt), Ellis, Sinfield.
Replacements: Burgess, Crabtree, Westwood, Wilkin.
Back to top Go down
DYSON28
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
DYSON28

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: England squad against NZ   England squad against NZ EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:22 pm

Completely agree with this squad, did not think Smith- Maguire or T Briscoe played well enough to keep there place and with the likes of Bridge and Fox, Eastmond starting and the power coming off the Bench i like the look of this team and feel more confident this week than last. Lets hope the boys can stand up to the Job !! cant wait to go watch a good battle at the 'pharm!!!
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: England squad against NZ   England squad against NZ EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:29 pm

Would have prefered Wilkin at LF, and Sinfield spelling Roby at Hooker, Still they tend to play all over these days. Hope Eorl can back it up this week with another top show.
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: England squad against NZ   England squad against NZ EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:07 am

is anyone going to watch it down at the Galpharm?
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716

PostSubject: Re: England squad against NZ   England squad against NZ EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:19 pm

Nope. Skint.
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: England squad against NZ   England squad against NZ EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:33 pm

Me and 6 others are going. Glad to see Eorl is playing. Will be a great feeling to watch him play for his country on his home turf. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: England squad against NZ   England squad against NZ EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:20 am

reidy wrote:
Nope. Skint.
Ditto Sad
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732

PostSubject: Re: England squad against NZ   England squad against NZ EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:47 pm

I'll be going down, I am hopefull we can win this, We dont seem to hold the Kiwi's in quite the same awe that we do the Aussies, and i think that is half the battle, Really hope Eorl has a big game on his home ground.
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: England squad against NZ   England squad against NZ EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:18 pm

I was going to go down then i looked at weather and the fact that i am skint and thought nahhh!
Back to top Go down
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: England squad against NZ   England squad against NZ EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:14 pm

good win
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: England squad against NZ   England squad against NZ EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Got family ticket for 2 adults 2 kids £40 in Fantastic Media (wasn't too bad a view to be honest in there)

Not just a good win but a very good performance all round.

Think we fear the Whinging Aussies far too much, think the Aussies fear the Kiwi's same as we fear the Aussies.

We stood upto and beat the strongest pack in the 4 nations IMHO and now have a 6 and 7 with creativity and flair.

Big Eorl can be proud of his performance last night and should be nailed on for a Final appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England squad against NZ   England squad against NZ Empty

Back to top Go down

England squad against NZ
Page 1 of 1