Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sidebottom Joins Giants Revolution

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Sidebottom Joins Giants Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Sidebottom Joins Giants Revolution   Sidebottom Joins Giants Revolution EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:42 pm

Quote :
England and Nottinghamshire cricketer Ryan Sidebottom has signed up for a Huddersfield Giants 2010 Season Ticket – and he admits he can’t wait for engage Super League XV to begin!

The 31 year old left arm fast bowler has represented his country on 45 occasions (21 Tests and 24 One Day Internationals), and he spoke to giantsrl.com this week after signing up to a Season Ticket prior to the Early Bird Discount Deadline this Saturday 31st October (midday).

Sidebottom is a keen supporter after being introduced to the claret and gold through his father Archie, and has followed the side ever since.

“Rugby League’s a great game to watch! I started supporting the club from the age of about 10, and I’ve loved it ever since. My Dad would take me to watch games on a regular basis and we’d travel all over to watch the team. My cricketing commitments restrict me somewhat when I’m in season but I still follow the team’s progress every week and get down when I can.”

The former King James Grammar School student admits he has been impressed with the club’s rate of growth in the last few years, both on and off the pitch.

“We are a club that’s going places; there is no doubt about that. Every time I get down to the Stadium I’m impressed with how well organised everything is. On the field the team had a great year in 2009 and I’m sure Nathan (Brown) and the coaching staff will be looking to take the team to the next level in 2010.”

“As a Huddersfield boy, it’s brilliant to see local lads like Eorl Crabtree, Leroy Cudjoe and Michael Lawrence coming through the ranks and into the first team. Things can only go from strength to strength now and I’m glad that I’ve signed up to the 2010 Season Tickets so I’ll be able to watch it all unfold.”

Supporters are reminded that the Early Bird Discount Deadline is this Saturday 31st October at 12 midday and fans buying before this cut-off point will get the best price. The Club have also introduced an Easy Payment Plan where the cost of a season ticket can be spread over the four month prior to the start of the season interest free. Prices start at just £95 for adults and £75 for concessions with Primary School Tickets once again FREE OF CHARGE.
LINK
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Sidebottom Joins Giants Revolution   Sidebottom Joins Giants Revolution EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:01 pm

I am sure I had heard he was a Bulls fan - obviously changed his allegiance - or is he what is known as a glory hunter ;-)
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Sidebottom Joins Giants Revolution   Sidebottom Joins Giants Revolution EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:51 pm

As far as I am aware he has always been a C&G, born and bred in Huddersfield, Micky Rouke will be the next to take up the offer Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Sidebottom Joins Giants Revolution   Sidebottom Joins Giants Revolution EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:35 pm

Well the more the merrier! Get him to invite his celeb mates too Wink
Back to top Go down
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Sidebottom Joins Giants Revolution   Sidebottom Joins Giants Revolution EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:28 am

FLYINGPROP wrote:
As far as I am aware he has always been a C&G, born and bred in Huddersfield, Micky Rouke will be the next to take up the offer Smile Wink

we laugh and joke about mr rourke, but if they cpuld get him to visit his friends at the galpharm and after the game go out for a beer together, just think of all the free publicity we woiuld get in the nationals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sidebottom Joins Giants Revolution   Sidebottom Joins Giants Revolution Empty

Back to top Go down

Sidebottom Joins Giants Revolution
Page 1 of 1