Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your message to the boys

Go down 
+9
Meltham Giant
FLYINGPROP
Giant-Dragon
reidy
wheatley92
Natalie-x
anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf
giants4eva15
ponner
13 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Your message to the boys Empty
PostSubject: Your message to the boys   Your message to the boys EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:49 pm

Leave your good luck message here and i'll send it to the club on Thursday morning in an email to be read out to the players.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
giants4eva15
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 82
Location : the giants are my religion, the galpharm my church!
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Your message to the boys   Your message to the boys EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:21 pm

all the best lads for saturday! will be there with the family cheering you on as always, bring the cup back to hudds where it belongs!
Back to top Go down
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Your message to the boys   Your message to the boys EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:31 pm

Go on lads! Get stuck in, do us proud and bring that dusty old cup back to Hudds!!
Back to top Go down
Natalie-x
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
Natalie-x

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Your message to the boys   Your message to the boys EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:35 pm

Best of luck to you all, I know you can do it.
I'll be there cheering with all my heart.
Keep ya chin up Kirmond, always next time mate.
Wooo, bring it on!!

Natalie x
Back to top Go down
wheatley92
Ballboy
Ballboy
wheatley92

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Your message to the boys   Your message to the boys EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Good luck lads,
do us all proud,
cant wait to see you lift that cup.
and bring it back to the birth place of RUGBY LEAGUE
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Your message to the boys   Your message to the boys EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:48 pm

To Everyone at the club, you have made the whole town and your supporters around the world, so proud of your achievements this year.
Getting to Wembley is just amazing and bringing the cup back would be a fantastic reward for all of the sheer hard work and effort that has been put into what the Huddersfield Giants is today.

All the very best for Saturday, we'll be there to cheer you on.

Reidy, Carl, Paul, Stewart, Glyn & Dave.
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Your message to the boys   Your message to the boys EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:12 pm

To all the lads.
Good luck on Saturday, Win or lose you will Have done me SO proud!
seven of my lot will be cheering you guys all the way, with me been the emotional one no doubt!
Do Huddersfield Proud, and more importantly yourselves!
Just remember the whole of Huddersfield are with you! 100% of the way!

Good luck and all the best
Claire x

(can you edit the typos for me :P)
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Your message to the boys   Your message to the boys EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:51 pm

We have been wrote off so many times this season, lets go and finish the job, it has been far too long coming and this year it is ours, 2009 the year of The Giants.

Each and everyone of the squad can be so so proud of their acheivements this season, it means so so much to us that remember the dark old days.

Go out there and give it your all as you have all season, make us proud as you have all season and bring the cup back to Huddersfield the team of 2009.

Good Luck Lads Smile Your message to the boys 21033 Your message to the boys 21033 Your message to the boys 21033 Your message to the boys 21033
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Your message to the boys   Your message to the boys EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:06 am

To all the lads,

All of Huddersfield is behind you cheering you on all the way to Wembley. You have made us fans so proud by getting to the final and win or lose you are still fantastic! Good Luck on Saturday and Bring the cup back to Huddersfield where it belongs!

All the best
Tonia
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Your message to the boys   Your message to the boys EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:27 pm

We cant wait to see the best colours in rugby league - CLARET AND GOLD - walking out on to that Wembley turf this Saturday.

Believe in yourselves, work as a team, and show everyone watching why you have the best defence in the league, but most of all enjoy the moment because we most certainly will.

COME ON YOU GIANTS!!!!
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Your message to the boys   Your message to the boys EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Come on Fartown this is the time that Rugby's coming home. We have the quality and determination to stop pikey Briers and his loser mates, we proved against Saints that when we are on form we are truly a side that is a match for anyone. You can do it.
Back to top Go down
JudgeB
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
JudgeB

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Your message to the boys   Your message to the boys EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:13 pm

I've been waiting for this day for too many years. To see my beloved Fartown at Wembley is almost unbelieveable, in fact I shall only fully believe when I see the Claret & Gold take to the field.
Wear the shirts proudly as you have done all season, enjoy the day and most importantly bring that cup back home.
You can do it, for yourselves, for the coaching team, for Ken Davy, for all the team behind the scenes and for the supporters.
Good luck lads.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Your message to the boys   Your message to the boys EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:33 am

Sent the messages this morning and recieved an email back within 5 mins from James Brammer saying he'll pass the messages on.
Cheers guys
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Your message to the boys   Your message to the boys EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:59 am

"When Nathan Brown rode into town he made the Giants "gel"
On Saturday , down Wembley way - Lets give Smiths Wolf-cubs hell!!
80 mins left on t`clock to see who wins the cup
With skill and guts (and a bit of luck)
Our lads will lift it up
So come on fellas, give your best
We`re behind you all the way
Let Saturday August 29th
Be Huddersfield Giants Day !!!!

Rod Chris Gill John Matt and Mitch!!

had to be didnt it?? Wink

Last edited by penninegiant on Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Your message to the boys   Your message to the boys EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:02 pm

anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf wrote:
Go on lads! Get stuck in, do us proud and bring that dusty old cup back to Hudds!!

I`m ready with the metal polish Anwar!! Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your message to the boys   Your message to the boys Empty

Back to top Go down

Your message to the boys
Page 1 of 1