Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kevin Brown's new deal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Kevin Brown's new deal Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Brown's new deal   Kevin Brown's new deal EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Would like to congratulate thelad on earning a new 3 year deal. Think he has amazing potential which Nathan could really help develop and if so then we have retained a great player for the long term. He has been solid all season, he puts in a lot of defensive work which the speccies don't always notice or appreciate. I also think his kicking game is coming on no end and a really happy we'll be seeing more of him in the claret and gold. Not bad for a former dirty pie scum!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
sadu
Ballboy
Ballboy
sadu

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Brown's new deal   Kevin Brown's new deal EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:58 pm

Can't agree with u more... that kick for Cudjoes try and effort all the way through the semi final just goes to prove how far he's already come.
He's very much an asset to the team, so I'll join u in congratulating the lad Very Happy
and the commentators say we don't have stars...
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Brown's new deal   Kevin Brown's new deal EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:46 pm

Well done to him, as i have said often enough on here i see him as a centre, and in truth i think N Brown does as well, but he like most of the team has stepped up this season, cant fault his commitment at all, He showed some class yesterday, hope he kicks on from here.
Back to top Go down
Gem Bob
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Brown's new deal   Kevin Brown's new deal EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:51 am

I agree, he has taken to playing a more pivotal role in the side from when we first signed him. In a recent interview with him on Sky he seemed happy with us, i guess the 3 year deal confirms that.
Back to top Go down
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Brown's new deal   Kevin Brown's new deal EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:31 am

I think he likes living over here too, he recenly moved over this way from the other side of the pennines. I think playing for us suits him down to the ground as he is a key player for us, he would be a squad player at teams like Leeds, Saints and Wigan. I think he i showing hi best form this season and given a couple more years he'll be knocking on the England door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Brown's new deal   Kevin Brown's new deal Empty

Back to top Go down

Kevin Brown's new deal
Page 1 of 1