Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lunt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boomer
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Lunt Empty
PostSubject: Lunt   Lunt EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:58 pm

l hope this lad has the game of his life on Sunday, Moore (saint) Fuiamu (temp), Lunt could be our future 9
would really be great if he could rise to the occasion, and in future surpass both,, l have made it plain on here l donīt like players on loan from other SL clubs,we have enough strength in depth not to need these players.
l want Lunt to burn the Whinoīs on Sunday.
Giants by 6

ps carnīt go , short stint on the Atlantic coast, very hot at the moment
pennine maybe see you at the Quins
Obrigado, adeus
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Lunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunt   Lunt EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:08 am

If Faiumu and Moore leave at the end of the season which most of us assume then that just leaves Lunt but we'll need another top class 9. Heard rumours Robinson will go the next season with a top class half back coming in.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Lunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunt   Lunt EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Lunt looks a excellent prospect to me, and if Moore goes back to Saints which looks odds on, Could Robbo not play hooker, I know he,s not big but he never seems to shirk tackles and he would certainly be one of the fastest hookers in the league, I personally would rather concentrate as much money and effort as poss on a top class SO, Also i would have liked to have seen Brown given a decent chance in the centre, but if Lolesi has been re-signed don't think there will be much chance.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Lunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunt   Lunt EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Apparently N brown moved Robbo to acting half against wakefield and he looked very sharp.

Lunt will be a good player next season but we still need an interchange hooker, whether that will be Robbo (Carlisle if he is ready), Drew cdoming back for a last hurrah or someone else? is anyones guess.

Still I am sure Browny will have it all in hand and him being a world class hooker will mean he knows what he is after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunt   Lunt Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunt
Page 1 of 1