Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quins away in July

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Quins away in July Empty
PostSubject: Quins away in July   Quins away in July EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:35 pm

I've just booked my weekend for this fixture I know it's early but you have to to get the deals!

We're going on the train which has cost £32 ( The coach would've been too expensive as I would have to pay full for the young un plus didn't want to wait for someone with a spare place in their car as I would not want to put Cobi upon anyone!).

Due to uncertainty about whether this could be put back to 6 for Sky made me look into a hotel and I found a travelodge near Heathrow for £19!

So I am now booked for two weekends in two of our countries capitals London and Edinburgh just for the Giants!!
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Quins away in July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quins away in July   Quins away in July EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:15 am

Despite all the attention being on this weekend I have just seen that National Express are doing a promotion!!

On the 11th they are 4 trains in the morning with this £9 rate can only find one for sat evening 1803 but there are 6 on the sunday! The only drawback is that is that this fare is from Leeds and needs to be booked by Tuesday!
Back to top Go down
boomer
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Quins away in July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quins away in July   Quins away in July EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:24 pm

anyone know of an organised overnight trip?
Back to top Go down
Lee

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Quins away in July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quins away in July   Quins away in July EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:07 am

washy wrote:
I've just booked my weekend for this fixture I know it's early but you have to to get the deals!

We're going on the train which has cost £32 ( The coach would've been too expensive as I would have to pay full for the young un plus didn't want to wait for someone with a spare place in their car as I would not want to put Cobi upon anyone!).

Due to uncertainty about whether this could be put back to 6 for Sky made me look into a hotel and I found a travelodge near Heathrow for £19!

So I am now booked for two weekends in two of our countries capitals London and Edinburgh just for the Giants!!

We stayed there last year, will cost you round 20 quid for a cab to twickenham from there
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Quins away in July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quins away in July   Quins away in July EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:12 am

Don't do taxi's me!! Topping up my mums oyster card for my trip!! £20 for a taxi seems steep when it's around the distance from home to town and I can walk that easily!!!
Back to top Go down
Lee

Quins away in July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quins away in July   Quins away in July EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:30 pm

washy wrote:
Don't do taxi's me!! Topping up my mums oyster card for my trip!! £20 for a taxi seems steep when it's around the distance from home to town and I can walk that easily!!!

Its further than you think Nic
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Quins away in July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quins away in July   Quins away in July EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:41 pm

Lee wrote:
washy wrote:

Its further than you think Nic

Maybe but I checked on multimap the walking distance and I can easily walk it!! But I will be using the local public transport!! Also I think you're on about the M4 one which a few stayed at a year or so back! This one I've booked on is just outside Houndslow on Bath Road!

I've heard a fair few are going for the weekend to this but unlike me many are checking the Feltham residence out! Which is further off the tube map so no good for me! Not sure of any official organised trip though only an unofficial one!
Back to top Go down
Lee

Quins away in July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quins away in July   Quins away in July EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Was the m4 one we stayed in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quins away in July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quins away in July   Quins away in July Empty

Back to top Go down

Quins away in July
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Giants Forum-
Jump to: