Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stadium Superstore....

Go down 
+3
Helen
adelaide-giant.no9
Sammy Stripes
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy Stripes
Ballboy
Ballboy
Sammy Stripes

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Stadium Superstore.... Empty
PostSubject: Stadium Superstore....   Stadium Superstore.... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:37 am

...Brilliant.....

Just ordered a few things from the stadium superstore. As some of you may know, I have had some problems before with the stadium superstore when trying to order, and today was no different! First of all, lass in the shop wasn't too flattering/welcoming, and didn't seem to be interested or perhaps even listening to what I was saying, a welcoming of 'Stadium Superstore, what do you want' I was greeted with, setting the mood

'Hello, I would like to order a couple of items, however, Just to let you know, I am living in Canada currently, so I wont be able to pick the items up myself, so I will need them put aside to be collected next Saturday at the Huddersfield Town game by a friend of mine'

'Well, we are open until 5 today if you want to pop down and collect it today'

'.....right, ill just pop on my jet from Canada shall I? '

'Well, what do you want'

'An XL Giants shirt, and an XL Benchwarmers t-shirt please'

'Oh, we only sell Huddersfield stuff here'

'......yes, indeed, Giants'

'Oh, right, ok'

'Also, I was wondering if I could get the shirt personalised with Stripes 84 on the back?'

'Well, we can't personalise a t-shirt'

'No, but you can the jersey'

'Well, this stripes guy isnt a player'

'....No, do i need to have a players name on the back now? I havent had a problem before'

'No, but just making sure you knew....'

'Oh, thank you.....'

Laughing Laughing Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Superstore....   Stadium Superstore.... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:09 am

i know the score fella.. i ordered a shirt when i was living out here
Back to top Go down
Helen
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Superstore....   Stadium Superstore.... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Sammy Stripes wrote:

'Also, I was wondering if I could get the shirt personalised with Stripes 84 on the back?'

'....No, do i need to have a players name on the back now? I havent had a problem before'

'Oh, thank you.....'

Also did you know that we don't have 84 members of our squad?!? Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Superstore....   Stadium Superstore.... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:49 pm

Helen wrote:
Sammy Stripes wrote:

'Oh, thank you.....'

Also did you know that we don't have 84 members of our squad?!? Rolling Eyes Laughing

Laughing aside though it is pretty poor and prehaps something that needs flagging into the relevant channels.

After all the club has done to get fans thru the turnstiles they will be hoping to make money from the merchandise side of things and if the above is standard practice could possibly put people off buying.

The staff in customer facing roles (such as the stadium superstore) should be courteous and welcoming at all times even if having a bad day, IMHO it also helps if they knowledgeable about the stuff they selling too, even if not a fan.
Back to top Go down
giants4eva15
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 82
Location : the giants are my religion, the galpharm my church!
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Superstore....   Stadium Superstore.... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:32 pm

i went in at the weekend and there were 5 members of staff, i still had to wait ages before anyone tended to me they were too busy drinking and talking!
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Superstore....   Stadium Superstore.... EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:27 pm

For anyone's info you can get the home shirts from sports direct in the Kingsgate for £8 cheaper than the club shop!!
Back to top Go down
joek
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Superstore....   Stadium Superstore.... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:33 pm

Found them quite good at times, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sammy Stripes
Ballboy
Ballboy
Sammy Stripes

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Superstore....   Stadium Superstore.... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:29 am

joek wrote:
Found them quite good at times, sorry.

Personal experiences, different for everyone

However, im sure your opinion of a company wouldnt be good after calling them up, explaining that you are calling from Canada, and having the phone slammed down on you after being told to 'Stop pissing about' , something that happened to me in 2006, and to which i made an official complaint about to the club
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Superstore....   Stadium Superstore.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Stadium Superstore....
Page 1 of 1