Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10,000+ crowd for Hull Sky game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad Lockwood Giant
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-15

10,000+ crowd for Hull Sky game? Empty
PostSubject: 10,000+ crowd for Hull Sky game?   10,000+ crowd for Hull Sky game? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:50 am

Let's try to ensure we get a 10,000+ crowd for the Sky Hull game! If possible we want to be beating the Saints figure and looking towards 13,000 if we can. 10,000+ crowd for Hull Sky game? 21033
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: 10,000+ crowd for Hull Sky game?   10,000+ crowd for Hull Sky game? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:53 am

Tall order with it on SKY mate i think, but it would be awesome and and last nights game will have done no harm at all. Looked a good following from us last night which was more visable once all the cows had gone for milking. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Natalie-x
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
Natalie-x

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: 10,000+ crowd for Hull Sky game?   10,000+ crowd for Hull Sky game? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:57 am

I love sky games, think its a good atmosphere.
I wanna see a big crowd next week too.
Back to top Go down
Mad Lockwood Giant
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: 10,000+ crowd for Hull Sky game?   10,000+ crowd for Hull Sky game? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 am

Like the comment from Chris Roberts in Examiner, i.e. Moan of the match - Bulls fans wanting every decision their way! Sounded like that on Radio - wish I had the money to be there! I need someone to give me a job!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: 10,000+ crowd for Hull Sky game?   10,000+ crowd for Hull Sky game? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:03 pm

Because this is on Sky I don't think it'll harm us not getting 10K, it would be nice but ateotd not only is it on Sky but It's also on a friday night which puts off a lot of families!!

The one we should be trying to get as many as possible in is the next home match! \That would show the interest!! Also you know Hull will claim at least half of the attendance for themselves!!
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: 10,000+ crowd for Hull Sky game?   10,000+ crowd for Hull Sky game? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:09 pm

washy wrote:
Because this is on Sky I don't think it'll harm us not getting 10K, it would be nice but ateotd not only is it on Sky but It's also on a friday night which puts off a lot of families!!

The one we should be trying to get as many as possible in is the next home match! \That would show the interest!! Also you know Hull will claim at least half of the attendance for themselves!!

To be fair to Hull, they turn up in good numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10,000+ crowd for Hull Sky game?   10,000+ crowd for Hull Sky game? Empty

Back to top Go down

10,000+ crowd for Hull Sky game?
Page 1 of 1