Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

water carriers at saints game!!!

Go down 
+2
reidy
hudders789
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hudders789
Ballboy
Ballboy
hudders789

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-01-24

water carriers at saints game!!! Empty
PostSubject: water carriers at saints game!!!   water carriers at saints game!!! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:49 pm

Did anyone else notice that saints kept sending on their "water carrier" during sundays game. I have just watched the highlights of sundays game and he is in nearly every clip. He was clearly coaching the saints on field. I thought this was not allowed and they had to wait for a break in play?
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: water carriers at saints game!!!   water carriers at saints game!!! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:16 pm

Warrington got penalised for this last year. Seriously, raise it with the RFL. I got peed off with it.
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: water carriers at saints game!!!   water carriers at saints game!!! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Other way round and they might of done somert about it but didn't you know Leeds, Saints and the so called bigger teams are untouchable. Wink water carriers at saints game!!! 21033
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: water carriers at saints game!!!   water carriers at saints game!!! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:14 pm

We found that out on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Natalie-x
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
Natalie-x

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: water carriers at saints game!!!   water carriers at saints game!!! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:39 pm

Aww, the saint's tiny water carries is cute! lol
Aye, I did notice he was on field too much. Saints were playing their staff not players!!
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: water carriers at saints game!!!   water carriers at saints game!!! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:51 pm

Trust you to be watching their butts!
Back to top Go down
Natalie-x
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
Natalie-x

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: water carriers at saints game!!!   water carriers at saints game!!! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:08 am

reidy@work wrote:
Trust you to be watching their butts!

I wasn't ... ok maybe one time I did.
He has a nice face, muscley.. aww he is small. I wanna cuddle him .. like I wanna cuddle Robbo, Burrows and Hemmingway lol!
Wink
Back to top Go down
washy
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: water carriers at saints game!!!   water carriers at saints game!!! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:42 am

I noticed our got told off by our own players today for getting too close to the action!!

A side note can't beleive when we blamed the ref last week the saints lot told us to stop whining as he was great you should read what they say about the ref from their game tonight now, bleeding hypocritical gets!!
Back to top Go down
Mad Lockwood Giant
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: water carriers at saints game!!!   water carriers at saints game!!! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:26 am

I just hope that we are not going back to the mid-1990s, especially the 1995 World Cup, when the Aussies had 10 Water carriers on the field against Kiwis in semi- final! This is spoiling the game. I am sure the players know their instructions and can see their problems and errors on field. Saints just reminded me of the 1995 Aussie backroom team!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: water carriers at saints game!!!   water carriers at saints game!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

water carriers at saints game!!!
Page 1 of 1