Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IF it came about

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

IF it came about Empty
PostSubject: IF it came about   IF it came about EmptySun May 18, 2008 12:31 pm

If J Sharpe was to go (and i dont want to open another debate on that) who would you choose as a coach? who has impressed you Either Brit or Aussie. Iv'e been impressed by Potter, Morgan and Mcdermott seems to be doing ok, I dont keep up with the game in Os much these days, although i should as you get Setanta free with Virgin, But i have to say one of the best coaching stints i remember was Graham Murray at Leeds, Harris was at his best at that time, Murray would play him at fullback for half a game ,then bring on St Hillare and move Harris to SO, He really had Leeds Humming and they were very good to watch. He had a reputation for being a hard coach( dont know if it was true) But a lot of ex players say they responded better to a hard man.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

IF it came about Empty
PostSubject: Re: IF it came about   IF it came about EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:33 pm

McDermott from Quins would be worth poaching. I'm sure he would see more potential in us than them, otherwise I can't see anyone coming unless they are an assistant or in the lower leagues.
Back to top Go down
BO JANGLES
GB Player
GB Player
BO JANGLES

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2008-05-13

IF it came about Empty
PostSubject: Re: IF it came about   IF it came about EmptySun May 18, 2008 6:57 pm

matt01 wrote:
McDermott from Quins would be worth poaching. I'm sure he would see more potential in us than them, otherwise I can't see anyone coming unless they are an assistant or in the lower leagues.

Know it's hypothetical mat but who would you like.
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

IF it came about Empty
PostSubject: Re: IF it came about   IF it came about EmptySun May 18, 2008 7:05 pm

BO JANGLES wrote:
matt01 wrote:

Know it's hypothetical mat but who would you like.
In that case I'd still like McDermott. He has done terrific at Quins and has been held in high regard as an assistant before that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IF it came about Empty
PostSubject: Re: IF it came about   IF it came about Empty

Back to top Go down

IF it came about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forums :: Giants Forum-
Jump to: