Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone going tonight

Go down 
+6
adelaide-giant.no9
boomer
Meltham Giant
Giant-Dragon
reidy
ponner
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Anyone going tonight Empty
PostSubject: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Quote :
Season Ticket holders who attend the fans forum evening at the Galpharm Stadium this Thursday will not only get the chance to quiz new Head Coach Nathan Brown and his coaching team, they will also receive the unique and fantastic opportunity to win a 2009 Player Sponsorship, via an exclusive raffle to be carried out on the evening.

The ‘voice of Rugby League’ James Deighton from BBC Radio Leeds will be hosting the event with Head Coach Nathan Brown, Assistant Coach Paul Anderson and Head Conditioner Mark Andrews all in attendance to answer supporter’s questions. Subsequently a large crowd is expected, with 7.15pm start in the English Partnership Suite on Level 3 of the Galpharm Stadium.

The Giants have decided to offer supporters the chance to obtain the season long sponsorship of England Academy International Keal Carlile, with a host of superb benefits. The lucky supporter who purchases the winning raffle ticket will have their ‘name in lights’ on both the big screen and in the match day programme for the length of the season. They will also receive a signed shirt from Keal at the end of the season as well as the opportunity, subject to training schedules and at the clubs discretion, for Keal to make an appearance at the event of the individual’s choice.

Marketing Manager James Brammer commented:

“The annual fans forum event is sure to be a fantastic occasion and will give a terrific opportunity for supporters to quiz the coaching team. With the chance for one lucky Season Ticket holder to win the sponsorship of Keal Carlile it really should be a good night.”

Supporters are reminded that they are urged to arrive early with 500 seats available on the night for Season Ticket holders only.

Me and Shogun have decided to go.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:52 pm

I've gotta go shopping, ain't got owt to eat.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Get a kebab on way home mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:13 pm

Nah i dont think id be able to sit through it Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

Number of posts : 1348
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:42 pm

reidy@work wrote:

Don't bother going into Morrisons expecting me to be there working as i'm not! So don't bother shouting out what you said you were going to! Laughing
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:04 pm

Meltham Giant wrote:
reidy@work wrote:

Don't bother going into Morrisons expecting me to be there working as i'm not! So don't bother shouting out what you said you were going to! Laughing
Went to Waterloo!!!! :P :P :P :P
Back to top Go down
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:11 pm

reidy@work wrote:
Meltham Giant wrote:
reidy@work wrote:

Went to Waterloo!!!! :P :P :P :P

Good! cos your not welcome in Meltham! HAHA! Of course your welcome.... just not on sunday mornings and wednesday evenings :P:P:P:P:P:P:P
Back to top Go down
boomer
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 9:58 pm

Still in Portugal, would be much apreciated if someone could relay the main topics discussed, thanks in advance

l know l went on wrong post
please excuse
old age and all that
Back to top Go down
Giant-Dragon
Graphics Designer
Graphics Designer
Giant-Dragon

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Yeah what was discussed...spill the beans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thoughtsofclaire.wordpress.com
Meltham Giant
Meltham Giant

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Giant-Dragon wrote:
Yeah what was discussed...spill the beans Very Happy

I wanna know what was said too!
Back to top Go down
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:37 am

as nothing has been posted on any of the other two sites either , it must have been a uneventful evening
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:06 am

Yes we leant nothing new really. Nathan was cagey when asked about new signings. Only thing we did learn was that the boys have reduced body fat from last season but kept the same weight as it's been replaced with muscle. We were all given forms to write questions on for the panel. Shogun was too scared to put his name to a question so put mine :P
I wouldn't have said there was anywhere near 500 there though.

Oh and Jammer will be here Sunday but won't have had time to train with the boys so won't be playing.
Back to top Go down
Ivor C&G Scarf
Fartown Legend
Fartown Legend
Ivor C&G Scarf

Number of posts : 986
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:15 am

Not enough notice was given for me to alter a previous engagement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PhotoLens.co.uk
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

Number of posts : 1726
Location : locked in the cellar ......................HeeeeeELP!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:41 am

ponner wrote:
Yes we leant nothing new really. Nathan was cagey when asked about new signings. Only thing we did learn was that the boys have reduced body fat from last season but kept the same weight as it's been replaced with muscle. We were all given forms to write questions on for the panel. Shogun was too scared to put his name to a question so put mine :P

Oh and Jammer will be here Sunday but won't have had time to train with the boys so won't be playing.

Presume - like when I put my name to a contentious question--it got slipped to bottom of pile and ran out o time then!! Wink
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 9:49 am

Shogun said that he disagreed with Nathan's comments that there's too many games in SL. Nathan replied by saying they need more time to develop the younger players. scratch
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:39 am

ponner wrote:
Shogun said that he disagreed with Nathan's comments that there's too many games in SL. Nathan replied by saying they need more time to develop the younger players. scratch

ah ah!! Evil or Very Mad

not how they see it !

YOU put yer name to it!!
YOU`s in the black book!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:42 am

Yeah there's my insider texts gone down the swanny Embarassed

Also heard that Richard Thewlis was down in London on Business. Make of that what you will.
Back to top Go down
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:48 am

ponner wrote:
Yeah there's my insider texts gone down the swanny Embarassed

Also heard that Richard Thewlis was down in London on Business. Make of that what you will.

is lockyer visiting relatives ??
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:50 am

Or have the Quins got someone we want?
Back to top Go down
adelaide-giant.no9
GB Player
GB Player
adelaide-giant.no9

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:53 am

ponner wrote:
Or have the Quins got someone we want?

my answer was more xciting though lol
Back to top Go down
Shogun
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
Shogun

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:45 pm

penninegiant wrote:
ponner wrote:

Presume - like when I put my name to a contentious question--it got slipped to bottom of pile and ran out o time then!! Wink

Did not see you there.
Back to top Go down
nathaniel999
Ballboy
Ballboy

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:12 pm

i was there and got my question in.
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:13 pm

What was it then fella?
Back to top Go down
penninegiant
GB Player
GB Player
penninegiant

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:00 am

Shogun wrote:
penninegiant wrote:
ponner wrote:

Did not see you there.

Thats because I wasnt !! --it was at a previous one Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going tonight   Anyone going tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone going tonight
Page 1 of 1