Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford

Go down 
+6
Clock-Face-Giant
defleppard
reidy
Pharmergibbs
matt01
Giantdee
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Giantdee
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford Empty
PostSubject: Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford   Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Super result and a very good performance, with a fair hint of more to come Very Happy

Anyway my moment of the match, 3rd try when Fa'alogo (or Honolulu as he's know by the folks around us) gathered Jerry's kick, just knew at that point a rout was on the cards.

Also enjoyed the last conversion to bring up 50.

I look forward to reading others little moments....

Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford   Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:17 pm

I was going to pick the third try. What a kick to Jerry and then what a take and kick on for Honolulu to score.

If not that moment then I think Eorl's take from the kick off when someone let it bounce and he took it better than Town's keeper.
Back to top Go down
Pharmergibbs
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford   Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Fergies try and numerous runs into the line. Confirmation we have a good one there. Also browns handling for hornes 2nd. Quality!
Back to top Go down
reidy
reidy

Number of posts : 3716
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford   Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Mine? The end of the 80 minutes. The scoreline says it all!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
defleppard
1st Teamer
1st Teamer
defleppard

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford   Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 9:19 pm

The way we hit the Bratfud left edge early just as my mate said we would pre game and destroyed them down that channel.

Cudjoe's work down that edge was special stuff,GB class no worries on that score.
Back to top Go down
Clock-Face-Giant
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
Clock-Face-Giant

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford   Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:22 am

Seeing Mrs C-F-G face after our fantastic performance she was at widnes on friday night so i think she apprieciated watching a class performance Wink

( if you read this darling and i know you do, convert nobody will think badly of you and you get to support a winning team as well as watching them! you know it makes sense x)
Back to top Go down
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford   Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:37 pm

My on field moment was the McGillivary kick with Fa'alogo going over.

My off field moment was when the woman behind me (who despite watching them for several years) shouts "the announcer has it wrong, thats Gilmour being sent off not O'Donnell"..I pointed out that he was wearing No. 11 and it said O'Donnell on his shirt but she wouldnt have any of it! Pointed out Gilmour wasnt playing...still she was adamant! Just cant help some folks!
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford   Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Grix's try was special I thought, reminded me of Robbie Paul at his best spinning out of tackles. Mason's big hit was a beauty too.
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
dannablue
1st Teamer
1st Teamer

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford   Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:49 pm

ponner wrote:
Grix's try was special I thought, reminded me of Robbie Paul at his best spinning out of tackles. Mason's big hit was a beauty too.

Which one? the cameraman?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sparky
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
sparky

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford   Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Larne Patrick's try. Brilliantly executed teamwork try with passing & dummy runners all working as one.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford   Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Welcome sparky. How's things mate?
Back to top Go down
Giants4life
Junior Academy Player
Junior Academy Player
Giants4life

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford   Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:26 pm

The kick off at the start that completely bamboozled the dulls players.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

PostSubject: Re: Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford   Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:33 pm

dannablue wrote:
ponner wrote:

Which one? the cameraman?? Very Happy
Think it was Ainscough he smashed near the end.
Back to top Go down
sparky
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player
sparky

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2011-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford   Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:50 pm

ponner wrote:
Welcome sparky. How's things mate?

Fine thanks mate. Be even better if we turn Wigan over on Friday night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford   Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Moment of the Match vs Bradford
Page 1 of 1