Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Hi and thanks for visiting www.giants.co.nr
This forum will soon be only visible to registered members. If you're not a member then please register so that you will be able to see all we have to offer on the website/forum. Be sure to read the forum and post your views as this is what keeps our site alive and people coming back. Thanks
ponner(Mark)
Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quins away and predictions

Go down 
+2
FLYINGPROP
anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Quins away and predictions Empty
PostSubject: Quins away and predictions   Quins away and predictions EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Really looking forward to this one, especially as I will get to go. It's handy being a regular visitor to London at times Wink

Games against Quins had become a bit of a formality in recent years but this will be different and we will have to be at our best to come away with the win. Quins look well drilled and good with ball in hand, all this despite pre season predictions that they would struggle. Beating the Rhinos away shows they have the goods and fully deserve to be sitting pretty at the top of the tree. They look a couple of weeks ahead of most teams in the league and they have certainly hit the ground running.

Our victory against Hull should go a long way to getting the confidence and game time fitness to where they shold be at this point, but on current form I think Quins will just edge it

Quins 22
Giants 16
Back to top Go down
FLYINGPROP
FLYINGPROP

Number of posts : 1253
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Quins away and predictions   Quins away and predictions EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Start of season after Wire game was thinking league and cup double was ours (mind you always do lol) After Cas defeat and struggle against Hull I have lowered my expectations. Still think we will have a decent season and if we can click in attack and get the defence back to last years effort and we will be there or there about top 4 come end of season.

Quins had a good ressult at Headingley and are unbeaten so a good result there will get the confidence back, will be a close one I feel and just depends if the pack turn up and the halfbacks click.

On the fence on this one but a close game me thinks.
Back to top Go down
joek
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Quins away and predictions   Quins away and predictions EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Home game for me. 30 mile round trip rather than 400 miles. Be a tough game if they have their first 17 and no injuries! They've had 2 more days rest too. Giants to win by 10 for me, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
DobbyMufc
DobbyMufc

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Quins away and predictions   Quins away and predictions EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Hope Giants win but could be tough as Harlequins are unbeaten... at the moment
Back to top Go down
matt01
GB Player
GB Player
matt01

Number of posts : 2189
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Quins away and predictions   Quins away and predictions EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:57 pm

DobbyMufc wrote:
Hope Giants win but could be tough as Harlequins are unbeaten... at the moment
I think this could be one game too far for Quins. If we show the same line speed in defence and run with the same determination in attack we will be too strong for them.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Quins away and predictions   Quins away and predictions EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Anyone want 2 kids away vouchers?
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

PostSubject: Re: Quins away and predictions   Quins away and predictions EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:49 pm

What age counts as kids? At nearly 28 I think i've missed the boat! May take a couple of my cousins with me.
Back to top Go down
ponner
Admin
Admin
ponner

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Quins away and predictions   Quins away and predictions EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:28 pm

anwar1983huddersfieldwhuf wrote:
What age counts as kids? At nearly 28 I think i've missed the boat! May take a couple of my cousins with me.
Got 2 tickets for up to 16 year old. Last time I saw you mate was away at Saints a few seasons ago and you looked over 16 then so you've no chance of using them for yourself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://giants.aforumfree.com
Senior Academy Player
Senior Academy Player

PostSubject: Re: Quins away and predictions   Quins away and predictions EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:45 pm

Haha yea...think its the beard!! :P

Saw you at the Cas game as it goes.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quins away and predictions   Quins away and predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

Quins away and predictions
Page 1 of 1